X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run out of Tandulkar!

Folks what do you think about the run out of Tandulkar

*do you think it was a fair decision
    *would it had made a difference on the outcome if he was given not out!

I am of course refrring to the last test match between India and Pakistan.

s

Comment

Thanks nome that was great!!

Comment

Seriously, I think you should just forget about what happened. But I think Tendurlkar was really out. It was his own fault he into him. Everyone knows even if Tendulkar stayed in he still would have been out. Sooner or later.

------------------
        If your not down with anything I just said, I got two words for ya.. S*CK-IT!

Comment

Malik, can you tell me what had happened?I did not see the match.Did the indians complain to 3rd umpire or refree of the match,if they were not happy?

Comment

i think it was fair! becoz akhter didnt see him coming tendulker could have chosen a diff way or a route to run. besides that he hit akhter on his back with his bat to make him get outta the way

------------------
            Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

Oh give me a break! This is a non-issue created into an issue by the same Indians WHO are pathetic losers. Remember Srikanth in 1989, he was called back by the Great Imran Khan when he protested and he got out on the next ball. I am sure the same would have happened to Tendulkar, he is good but he is NOT invinsible.
              Our team was so pumped up at that time they could get anyone out. For once I think Indians should accept their defeat in every department and stop babbling. Now they are talking about ball tampering, what is next: someone put abortion pills in our food??!!!

Comment

Re: Run out of Tandulkar!

yeah, tendulkar was definitely out there.
                A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.

Comment

edit - wrong thread
                  keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

Comment

Originally posted by ~TaNhAyAaN~
                    Go Rana Goo
                    wrong thread
                    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Tendulkar was out as Shoaib Akhtar was not obstructing him intentionally. Nadeem Khan's throw hit the wickets directly from the midwicket boundary and it was Tendulkar's responsibility to make it back to his ground.

Comment

Originally posted by the game
                        Tendulkar was out as Shoaib Akhtar was not obstructing him intentionally. Nadeem Khan's throw hit the wickets directly from the midwicket boundary and it was Tendulkar's responsibility to make it back to his ground.
                        you are wrong ..... and if it was sachin's responsibility to make it back to his ground .... then inzi for sure out today, no controversy ...
                        He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
                        - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Working...
                        X