GO!! LEAFS!! GO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO!! LEAFS!! GO!!

WHAT TEAM DO U GUYS THINK WILL WIN THE GREATEST EVENT IN NORTH AMERICA -->LORD STANELY CUP <-- IM GOING FOR THE LEAFS! COZ THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD DEFENCE & FWDS AND THE BEST OF THE BEST TIE DOMI. MATS SUNDIN, B. BERRARD, S. SULLIVAN, M JHONSON. THEY CAN KICK SOME @$$ GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS OF WHICH TEAM WILL WIN THE STANLEY CUP THIS YEAR

------------------
    Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

hi said,
    well i would really like to c the leaves win since not only they have good forwards ,the likes of cote and yushkevic also bring good defence

as for the team i would rather choose pitt for jager plays thru out like hes doing now or otherwise it'll have to be dallas for me

MR

Comment

I can't believe the leafs lost to New Jersy yesterday they were winning 2-0 but they lost 5-2. The lost Allan Mcauly too, no word on him and Modin has a broken collar bone, Steve Thomas is also injured. I hope we win tonight!

------------------

Comment

Greatest sport extravaganza in North America is officially "Super bowl", not Stanley cup. You Canandians just get so psyched up on merely a small reason , beyond my understanding. BY the way an excellent hockey joke , rated R. Boss my humble request not to edit it. Since, this section is dominated by big boys..we don't have to worry about fairer sex gupshuppers... so here we go

Why do Canadians like doin' it 'doggy style'?

so, both can watch hockey at the same time..

smile

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited March 04, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited March 05, 1999).]

Comment

Well I feel sorry for you Leaf fans because everyone knows that the MOST ELECTRIFYING TEAM IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT TODAY the 1996/97, 97/98 Stanley Cup Champions of The WORLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!! THe Detroit Redwings!

Everyone knows that Detroit wasn't doing that good like last year and the year before. But when the playoffs came who won?? Detroit. Now I am a Canadian, and let me ask you this Outlaw.

How about we replace Hockey with Football.

Why do Americans like doin' it 'doggy style'?

so, both can watch football at the same time..

Same joke.. doesn't matter.. your getting jewed the same way.

Have you realized something Mr. Outlaw, that when they mean biggest sport in North America, they only mean America. Because.. there is no Canadian teams. Why should Canada get so.. excited over it. So the Americans named it the biggest because they all like it. Well one thing, Canada likes hockey, America likes hockey. There is more than one country in North America.

So it should be called Football is the biggest sport in America. But if you actually think, Soccer should be the biggest sport in North America, because Mexico and Centeral America play soccer. No hockey, no football. So I think soccer is North America's sport. Because you can't forget about those countries at the bottom. So I think America named football, the self proclaimed sport of North America. Because their America. It's not fair..

Comment

Hold on man , sounds like I stepped on your toe or something. First of all, we were talking about the Stanley Cup which is only being contested amongst North American( only Canadain And USA) teams, not some team from Honduras or Cancun. Since you couldn't come up with a legitimate argument, you have to shove soccer somewhere in between.

Any sport fanatic clearly knows that hockey has lower rating than American football in North America.

Three major networks ABC, CBS, and NBC do not broadcast any NHL games, however contests vigorously for NFL broadcast rights .

FOX and ESPN broadcasts NHL games in the US, I don't which ones in Canada.

In Canada there are Super-bowl parties just like States, in sports pubs and restaurants as well as in people's houses. It's one of the biggest thrills.

Yeah , and in States life comes to a virtual halt while Super bowl is being played, and NOT during the seventh game of NHL finals, that is a fact. If your jelousy towards Americans, and midget mentality makes you believe that soccer is the most popular sport in North America, then I ain't got no remedy.

Just accept the fact that Canadian sports market wouldn't thrive without its big bro , US. Even CFL looks up to NFL for market strategies.. another fact

cheers

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited March 05, 1999).]

Comment

Outlaw, you are a typical example of a rude American. ICE HOCKEY is the 4th best sport in this world I dont even know where your NFL stands becasue that game is played in America onlY! and if you dont like hockey, you are advised not to talk on this topic then. fair enough?

Peoples Champ: I dont think Detroit will win this year, they are not strong this year. The lost to the Islanders. Tonight leafs play Ottawa! I hope the win this!

------------------

Comment

Oh and by the way Outlaw, NHL is the greatest even in all of North America because , NFL is only played in USA.

Comment

Working...
                X