WWF and "those" girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWF and "those" girls

Well there was a time when wrestling was pure wrestling (even though pre-scripted) but still it attracted a lot of fans.

Now all of a sudden we have these half naked girls standing by the ring side....we have wrestlers like Gold dust...The Rock who makes obscene gestures and others who just have just to Two words for us.... But guess what! Fans like wrestling more than ever.

what do u think...is this a definition of entertainment.... If it is then why do we have a problem with it.

ciao,
    BoSS

Entertainment is Mr. Vincent K. McMahon.

SERIOUSLY!!!! I think he could take over the world. Wrestling was good back then, but we're entering the 21st century.

EVERYONE blames WWF, because of their acts. You see.. you always have to blame the most rated show on TV, beacause it's no.1. That's BS! Mr. McMahon copied others, a little drama, a little comedy, this and that..

If people aren't happy with his show then trun off your damn tv! Stop complianing. You have better stuff to do than complain. WWF sure they wrestled more back in the 80's. But everythings changing. You have stay to pace with the society today. That's what the "GREAT ONE" is doing.. Mr. McMahon.

WCW.. hm.. they suck. Because they don't know how to act, no good plots nothing.

So I'd like to conclude, everyone should get off Mr. McMahon and WWF's back and let them be who they want to be. If you people are so.. mad at them, make your own wrestling business.

About the girls, that was a smart move Mr. McMahon did. Sure Sable went to the extreme, to poise for Playboy. But otherwise, there's no harm with having "those" girls in wrestling. Oh now we have to talk about kids, MR. MCMAHON HAS A AGE VERIFICATION WHEN YOU START THE SHOW. If you want to talk about kids, there's nothing to talk about besides it's the parents fault for letting them watch.

------------------
    If your not down with anything I just said, I got two words for ya.. S*CK-IT!

Comment

WWF IS BETTER THEN EVER IT IS THE MOST WATCHED TELEVISON SHOW IN NORTH AMERICA. . . . .CANT WAIT TILL WRESTLE MANIA 15

Comment

what about Bay Watch (i.e. babe watch)?

Comment

Working...
        X