Saqlain - The true hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saqlain - The true hero

On the turning tracks he was too good and even on non-turner Calcutta, he did a great job. Pakistan has to persist with him.

On the other hand, Kumble showed again that he is not useful on non-turner tracks.

Kumble got those "10" wickets by luck. Let's see.. how did he do in Calcutta????? HORRIBLE! Kumble isn't the star bowler you think he is. The pitch and umpires were his luckey charm. Saqlain on the other hand, is an amazing player. I'm not saying this because I'm Pakistani. It's true, Kumble didn't do good against New Zealand at the start of the year. Saqlain was out for a while. Came back to play against India and he showed India that we're the better team!!!

------------------
    If your not down with anything I just said, I got two words for ya.. S*CK-IT!

Comment

Of course, one more thing can be said in favor of Saqlain that he got wickets against better batsman than Kumble did.

P.S. Not only Kumble, but Prasad, Srinath and Harbhajan have their personal best in this series. Still India lost.

[This message has been edited by PG (edited February 28, 1999).]

Comment

SAQLAIN IS THE WORLDS BEST OFF SPINNER AND WHAT I THINK IS THAT HE WILL TAKE THE HIGHEST WICKETS IN ONE DAYS INTERNATIONAL. BECOZ HE HAS HIS WHOLE CAREER AHEAD OF HIM HES ONLY 23 OR SOMETHING. PAKISTANI BATTING NEEDS A BOOST!! TO WIN THE WORLD CUP THEY WILL HAVE TO WORK ON THEIR BATTING AND FIELDING THE MOST!

------------------
        Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

Working...
        X