Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Azhar Mahmood deserve to be in the team???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Azhar Mahmood deserve to be in the team???

Azhar Mahmood has not been performing well since long! why is he still in the team? Any idea guyz? Yes I do beleive that at times some players can't perform, and when they don't, they are sent out for resting and gaining their form. I've had enough, I can't see him anymore in the team, anyone to justify his presence?
    I wish man of the bat (Basit Ali) could join the team.

yeah i was wondering pretty much the same thing that while Azhar's out of touch he should be rested.
    Well i might say that hes not a bowler with whom u can play a test ..so the sole reason of making him play is his dual ability with bat and ball.....
    since he performed remarkably in SA and boy he played well in that series ,hes being tried again and again so that he comes to the same merit.
    he has a flaw in his technique which makes him less suitable for low bounce trufs ..and in india we have the deadest of all wickets .
    considering this i think some good old tomers like say basit should be brought back.

MR

Comment

"SEFARISHI"

Comment

I thought about this is he should.. and I came to a conclusion of.. I don't know!? But, the bottom line is that he was good. You just have to give him a chance. So I think on the Sri Lanka vs. Pakistan game, he shouldn't because he needs warming up I guess..

Comment

Working...
        X