Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl ha! ha!

Hi guys
    I've no words man! I'm so happy...not because I won the bet with Zman but its so cooool to see your team win! Hats off to Elway and others...

Some other things which are a part of my big smile
    1) Pak defeated India
    2) Hingis won Australian Opean (now is the best time to propose, I guess )
    3)Tyson is back with a knock out!
    4)Scottie pippen is gonna play for my Houston ROCKETS this season...

BoSS, For all u do!
    This Bud's for U

UhhhHHhH Uhhhhhhhh hhhhhh.
    Ok Ok Ok, they did win, but you know, being from Dallas I had to pick the under dogs. I could see it after the first 80 + yards possession that Broncos had. So hats off to you, Boss, you kade the right choice. Do you think Elway will come back ?

Later on
    Zman

Comment

Zman, since Scottie pippen join the Houston ROCKETS Retirement community you must be dying of excitement. But let me tell you, My LA Lakers will destroy this senior community once it for all. Take care
      Watch the openining game.

T.T.F.N

Comment

Hi Zman & Dilwale

I don't think Elway will come back but I'd love to see him do a three-peat!
        Dilwale, janab dekh lain Elway is also among the retirement community but still he is better than a lot of youngsters out there.

If shaq wasn't in L.A...I would have supported Lakers, they are over flowing with talent...I hate that Shaq though.

Watch out for San Antonio Spurs this season...with Robinson and duncan in the paint...we have Steve Kerr shouting from the down town.

BoSS

Comment

How about the mavericks, when will they be the champs ?

Later on
          Zman

Comment

Hi Boss & Zman:

Mavrick are light years away from winning the championship.

Rumor has it that Lakers are talking with Rodman and want him to join the winning talent already exist. As far as, San Antonio, this twin tower will not be able to do much against the lakers. Steve Kerr was only good under Jordan now that leadership is gone I think he will have a hard time playing as good as he did in Chicago.
            As far as Elway I think he will be back, pending there are no major losses in Denver due to free agency. The other factor he may consider in his return, is the status of the leauge, if he feels his team is competative particulary in AFC then he will make a triumphet return. For me I am dye hard Raider Fan, I am hoping they will stop sliding and make some strong moves during the off season.

T.T.F.N

Comment

Working...
            X