Let me predict!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me predict!

I know making a prediction in cricket is making a fool of yourselves. But now Pakistan is in good position. My prediction Pakistan 200 all out. India 150.

My prediction is that if Pakistan crosses 200, India will lose. If India restricts Pakistan below 200, we (India) will win. Then again -- you never know !! Like you said one can't predict in cricket, although the one thing that we can definitely predict is that if India lose, they'll need all that security that has been provided by the government !!!

Comment

I have already made a fool of myself. Afridi crossed hundred, with the help of several dropped catches though. It seems Pak will cross even 300.

But then probably there is no big devil in the wicket.

Comment

Ah... all theories going upside down. Prasad who went wicketless in the first innings and Indian supporters shouting that they want Shukla, turning the Paki innings upside down. 270-4 to 286 all out and then Waqar who went wicketless in first innings got openers cheaply. Going by this trend should you expect five wickets for afridi and a half century to Shrinath.

Comment

Working...
        X