Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl!!! who is ur team!

I say Denver BRONCOS once again!

Terel Davis just completed his 2000 rushing yards yesterday against Seatle. Amazing!!. I hope he doesn't follow O.J Simpson in his personal life too

BoSS

Since I live 15 mins away from Buffalo NY. But am in Canada, I'll have to go with the BILLS (FLUTIE FEVER!)

Comment

Since I live 15 mins away from Buffalo NY. But am in Canada, I'll have to go with the BILLS (FLUTIE FEVER!)

------------------
      Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

I think it will be the Vikings this time. They are very very strong, although the BRONCOS are pretty strong too with Terrell Davis and Shanon Sharpe.

Later on
        Zman

Comment

Hi said and zman!

Said, Bills naaaN! yaar! but ok if you say so

Zman, Randy Moss is a great rookie sensation for the vikings....Hey man! do u wanna bet My Broncos are gonna beat Your Vikings

BoSS

Comment

Although, I know that Vikings is the team to beat, my instincts tells me that their "high octane" offence will get the job done, yet , I can't leave my fish on the looser side. I must go with the 'PHINS', ma main man Marino is going to get his ring. GGOOOO DOLPHINS.

Comment

Boss : You are on buddy. I bet a 10 point spread and Vikings will be victorous over the broncos.

Later on
              Zman

Comment

Working...
              X