CRICKET UPDATE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRICKET UPDATE!

Guys, Interesting news in the cricket world!

1) Waqar back among the wickets...Akram no wickets in the first innings against Zimbabwae at Lahore . Saqlain rules as usual...the wizard took five wickets.

2) South Africa humiliates the Windies...The champs of the 80's decade didn't last more than forty overs in both innings. S.A is winning the test series 2-0.

3) England, still not recovered from the downfall....Aussies are killing 'em. Seems like winning the Ashes is gonna remain a dream for the british.

Ciao,
    BoSS

p.s by the way...Am I the only one missing the NBA :-(

yessssssss!

Comment

Comment

There is nothing on Tv now but NFL. Hey we grew up asd cricket and hockey crazy so here in USA got to find some alternatives.

Comment

Hmmm... Seems like Waseem is getting a bit on the "bhudha!" Side eh? Woops, I can't believe I said that!!!

West Indise Loosing??? U gotta be kidding!
          WhOO! WhOO! WhOO For S.A.

Comment

Hey Behna

kidhar ho bai !!! ab hum log itnay bhi buray nhin hain...lugta hai Muzna say tumhari shikayat kurni paray gi.

Say salam to timbaktoo...and enjoy the winter!

BoSS

Comment

AsalamOalaikum wa rah ma tullah!

Muzna? Who??? Man! Its been soooooo long since I've lost touch with her. Yeah I miss the fun sometimes, but well life is so busy up here! Timbaktoo??? Who??? Oh guess what, I cooked 'em for iftari and gobbled it up! Man! Did it ever took so long to get toughed out! Isn't that what it deserved?
              Boray eh??? Hmm... well... (Kidding)

till then,
              play fair Bhai!
              wsalam,
              Me

Comment

I'M A VERY BIG CRIKCET FAN, I WAS IN ABDUL QADIRS CRICKET CLUB IN LAHORE (WHEN I WAS IN PAK) MY FAV PLAYER IS SAEED ANWER.

Comment

The best player for the peoples champ is Wasim Akram!!!! He will always be my favorite and I don't care if he did or didn't do match fixing. He's still Imran Khan Jr.

------------------
                  You Smell What The Naseer's cookin!?
                  The Peoples Champ,
                  Naseer Malik

Comment

yeh!! u said it, waseem is the BEST!!

[This message has been edited by 2bad4u (edited December 26, 1998).]

Comment

Said ...well done boy

saeed's the best batsman pak has got !

and yes waseem has no parallels even in the entire cricketing world put together....surprised to say not even moi.....*wink*....

laterz
                      MR

Comment

Working...
                      X