Where is my thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my thread

Please note that there is a gap where my thread stood yesterday, showing it had 20 entries..where is it!

Mr S. Malik your concern will be forwarded to the programmers of the web site.

Thanks
    BoSS

Comment

Mr BOss do you think is it kind of a f..up or U playing simply stupid!!

Comment

I simply replied to your question...lugta hai aap ko izat raas nhin aai.

Thanks for participating though.
        BoSS

Comment

Look fellow you are in control here and we paticipate to keep you going and when there is a problem we want a quick and logical answer, instead we get stupid reposnses. So if your attitude is so you can stuff your section fellow.

Comment

Hey listen Malik saab! I think BoSS is doing his job.. I bet it ain't his fault this happened.. If it was he would have told you.. so I think it's the people who design the pages fault. Hey, BoSS is a nice guy and I'm sure he would have announced why he did it.. if he had. Which he hasn't.

Comment

Nasir.....Thanks. But I still haven't got my thread back.

Comment

I'm sure it ain't BoSS so don't take the crap out of him.. he's just taking this as a joke. So am I. Well I bet it's just a hacker or the Admin. he probably doesn't like you.. tough luck!

Comment

Hi guys,

Nasir, buddy thanks for the clarification...if it was under my control i would have brought the thread back.

S malik! Chill out man! throw in another thread...I'm sure your friends would particiapte.

Ciao
                  BoSS

Comment

The programmer must look for your thread.

Comment

Pipe down s malik!
                      BoSS didn't make this site ok?

Comment

My thread dealt with important issue of corruption in Pakistani cricket(like in other fields in Pakistan) and was subject of interest for many.....yet one day it was simply removed.....and no one in the Admin has given any reasons....I call it a form of corruption deep rooted in us Pakistanis!

Comment

Like in every field in Pakistan there are always negative things which dominate the whole stuff. So,if you believe in logic, this is a forum which is a Pakistani one, why you are not used to that idea.

It is said that character can't be changed. We are Pakistanis and we are proud of it.

It appears to me that this site is maintained and moderated by college students residing in N America.

A grown up person with experience should not expect a lot from these moderators because the type of performance we expect is simply not there.

Many people don't hang around in here. There are only 5-10 people with multiple nicks using profane language over trivial matters.

It could have been worse if the site was moderated by people living in Paksitan.

Understanding something takes time, it seldom comes in a flash.

Comment

Safarz...point taken, but I somehow have a glimmer of hope that one day....just one day we Pakistanis will wake up with a different attitude towards life and thing will be be different....just one day in our ives.

Comment

Yes malik,

That can happen only by willingness to acquire knowledge and finding out truth about things. And not by personal whims and fancies or beliefs.

Comment

Working...
                              X