YANKEES WIN!!! YANKEES WIN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YANKEES WIN!!! YANKEES WIN!!!!!

The New York Yankees have won the WORLD SERIES!!! THat's great because the Yanks are my fav. team. I totally hate the San Diago Padras and was happy with a sweep! I thought Scott Brocius played well but I like the whole Yankees team! Well I was wondering who do you guys think will win next year?? And why? I think it's going to be the New York Yankee's because of their all-star team and pitching. I say they could beat the National League All-Stars..! I think they'll face the Houston Astros because of their batting power.. and The Big Unit. Well overall the New York Yankees win the WORLD SERIES TONIGHT! Congradulations go out to the New York Yankee's for having such a great year.

YANKEES SUCK I CANT STAND THEM THEY MIGHT HAVE THE BEST RECORDS BUT THEY STILL STING

MARLINS DA BOMB BABY THEY RULE (maybe not this year) BUT THEY RULE

Comment

Sure they rule.. I mean RULED! For one year that's it. Yankee's are the best because of their whole years and now. They've won it 24 times. Now you'll say well the Marlins haven't been here that long. Well so what. Yankees won like in their second season. Well anyway they weren't the best last season but this season they are! Face it, Marlins are worser than the Expos. Hahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
      X