Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will PAKISTAN win the 2nd test?

Hi guys

Will Pakistan comeback as they did in Sahara Cup?

Oh teri, ay ki hogaya

Comment

It depends if the bookies have paid off some of our players, namely Saleem Malik and his brother in law Ijaz.
      Talking of cricket, they beting players have made me sick and I have lost interest in Paki team. It seems the whole nation is submerged in rishwat khouri, players, politicians and everyother person in Pakiland.

Comment

no i doubt it this time!

pakistan will sure come back as it has done so many timez before ...this time around we have the able captaincy of sohail !

what the players need is to slow the tempo down and come down to the basics

although i havent seen the previous match but my sources said that players got out on balls that should have been fours in one days

so hopefully a comeback is in the offing and if anyone o u know this great fast bowler shoaib akhtar from pindi ...hes sure gonna shine (my prediction)

MR

Comment

I agree with Maha Raja, I think this time i bet there is not bettings / rishwat khoori involved, b'cos the players won't dare to perform below their level while all these investigations are on the papers.

And with a captain like Amir Sohail and a coach like Miandad (the best combination Pakistan can have at the moment) Pakistan is bound to perform well.

I think Wasim will do some damage along with Shoib or Zahid. As far as batting is concerned i do agree with the inclusion of Ijaz in the team he is much better than Mohd Wasim or Youhana (as far as cricket is concerned) .

Ta ta

Casper.

Comment

ya the inclusion of ijaz ahead of wasim /youhana is as far as statistics go is alright

but this young fella wasim has tremendous potential
            just that those ausies know how to get him out Damn!,..what he should learn is to lay the seam of fleming and others and hed be perfect

has anyone seen how straight his bat is
            and that maiden double century this year in harare,....and above all hes a got a tremendous temperament

MR

Comment

Has anybody seen the scoreboard?Australia is 224/1!.With Pakistan playing only 4 bowlers what else can you expect?A draw,i think is the best they can acheive.If that is,the batting line doesn't collapse.

Comment

lemme go and check the score board out.

as it seems right now jedi ,i think th egroundsman has made that same old grassless and cracky deck ...so that you can dig the bowlers' grave there subsequently:

all pakistan is gonna do is that someone is gonna unexpectedly come up and score and all your saeeds ands aamirs will throw their wickets away ..haaaa!

MR

Comment

Oh,my God!Another triple century against pakistan.Mark Taylor is 334 n/o!!Australia is now 599/4.I hope this is a draw.
                  MR. Hope the graves include australian bowlers too,in addition of course to Shoaib Akhtar

Comment

yaar yeh match bhi haar ga-ay!!!

BETS anyone! anyone! (its gonna be fun!)

Chose your pick before the end of the third day and we will see who wins!

I say Australia is gonna win again! shooot! but its more likely than a draw.

BoSS

Comment

Draw!!

Comment

3rd day?Well the third day ends for pakistan with centuries to Saeed Anwar and Ijaz Ahmed(who?)!Pakistan is now 329/2.Inzimam is also playing well.At least the batting line has done it's work.It's a certain draw.

Comment

DIL KARTAA HAI KAY AISEy GROUNDSMAN OR MANAGEMENT KO JOOTIYAAN MAAROON:

subah subah aik draw kee khabar !
                          what the heck....and ya ijaz has also scored ...my word

MR

Comment

Yaaaaay, we came back, but to draw the test. But super batting by the Pakis. Saeed, Ijaz and Inzi. Great come back in batting by the Pakistanis, i think Javeed and Amir are doing a great job, speacially the team spirit is very much obvious and the friendly atmosphere in the pavilion. To me, Pakistan made a big mistake by dropping Ijaz for the 1st one, Such experienced and dependable bat shudn't be dropped from tests at least.

Go jaz, Go inzi, Go Pakistan ))

Any predictions for the 3rd. or on the Mini World Cup ????

Comment

Oh well I lost the bet! but it was good in a way..it saved Pakistan from a lot of embarassment. 588 or wo bhi declared way to go!

WHY MAKE DEAD PITCHES IN THE FIRST PLACE???????????? (majority has already lost interest in test cricket)

Mark Taylor showed a great character by not going for the record i.e 400 runs. Play for the team and Play for results.

Good to see Miandad in there, one of the great cricketing minds.

BoSS

Comment

Working...
                              X