Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOCCER

Hi!

I am a soccer fan! Are there any other Desi soccer fans out there?

I know, that soccer is not as popular in the US as it is in Europe.

But I've heard that the number of soccer players and fans in America raised rapidly after World Cup 94.

IS THAT TRUE?

[This message has been edited by Umer (edited 10-12-98).]
    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

hi umer
    how r ya man ?

ya im a fan of soccer big time:
    never gotta be a great player though my school offered a lot of facilities...but its a rigororous game aint it?

i like players who are forays like Baggio,
    romario,ronaldo,ans ya too klinsman
    players are far too many to number but these are the ones who really are all time greats:

bye
    MahaRaja

Comment

Arey haa(n) bhai, few years back, when I was in the middle east, soccer mania man!
      We've played soccer on the tapptee roads, nangey pao(n) as well as on sand and grass with shoes on. Played soccer with a soccer ball, and played soccer with a pepsi pop-can.
      Those were the days man!

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Umer

Well I am not too good in soccer, but I'll join your team if you include Coolio and his soccer playing pals in your team...

Byee

Comment

that wouldnt be soccer malik saab

but rather So-kur.....if ya know what i mean:

MR

Comment

Hasn't anyone realized that that's vollyball.. that's not soccer. Just thought I'd tell you guys.

Comment

MahaRaja

Hi, I'm fine, thanks for asking! What about you?

You're absolutetly right. Soccer is a really fantastic game. I used to play it very often in my school days. Now I'm just too busy and the weather here in Austria isn't very good any more.

There aren't any players, that I would say, I like or dislike. I'm just interested in good matches, whoever is playing.

Did you see WC 98 in France?

Umar Talib

Wow, playing soccer with a pepsi can! I did that once with some friends in our class room !!!

My weirdest soccer expirience was playing on a field, covered with snow. THAT WAS GREAT FUN!
              The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Yes yaar, imagine a pespsi can and teams of 11 (real players man!).
                Bechaari pepsi can !

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                X