Frajad Saif and Ata Abbas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frajad Saif and Ata Abbas

I am wondering if anyone can tell me the whereabouts of these guys. Farjad was Pakistan table Tennis captain back in the Eighties and ATa used to play for junior team. I have lost touch with them and have been trying to locate them. Any info would be appreciated.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Last time i heard these names was in 1989
    during the saf games i think!

At that time Farjad used to play for PIA so he might still be there..no current news .

farjad was an excellent player as far as my vague memories go..Damn pakistan does not support the local talent ..the result of which will become totally apparent in the future of squash.

bye.

Comment

farjad was the best pakistani table tennis player ever, and the only one from who was ranked among the top 50 players of the world, at one point he had beaten the #4 player.

The training facilities and all were horrible, I was one of those who idolized him and had the chance of practicing with the guy.

As far as appreciation of talent goes there is none, look at our soccer team. table Tennis went down teh drain.. squash maybe next, I agree.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X