THE CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CUBS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME, AND THOUGH CHANCES ARE SLIM, I'D REALLY LOVE IT IF THEY COULD BEAT TEH BRAVES. MY FAV. PLAYER IS #17
    MARK GRACE AND OF COURSE #22 SAMMY SOSA!!!!! I REALLY HOPE THEY WIN TONIGHT AND SATURDAY. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAMS?
    ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
    ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Sammy Sosa sure he's better than McGuire! But both players couldn't compare to New York Yankees and Sealte Mariners. I also the Astros! Cubs will never win the World Series again! But it Yankee season again and it could be the Astros! The best player is KEN GRIFFEY JR. and Sammy Sosa and Greg Madduks. Though I am from Canada I don't like the Blue Jays that much or the Expos.. actually the Expos are a AAA team! 1997/98 World Series Champs the NEW YORK YANKEES!

Comment

Oh and two other good players are Nomar Gariciaparra and Alex Rodriguz.

Comment

If I am not wrong McGuire ended the season with more home runs...I guess it was 70 or something...I feel sorry for the sumosa!

BoSS

Comment

Yes Maguire hit 70, sosa didn't really care about the HR thing anymore, his main concern was to get the cubs to the playoffs, and they did. But Maguire admitted to have taken some kind of, legal steriods type thing too. anyway, teh cubs may not win a world series, but u have to give credit to all teh teams that made it this far. I WILL ALWAYS BE A CUBS FAN!
          ~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
          ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Dear Fellas-

I used to play baseball in school but never liked it and only thing which attracted me to this sport this year was McGwire-Sammy's duel for most home runs.

I think Sammy will be the MVP b/c of the fact that he did it under very difficult circumstances. And then McGwire might not be able to reach 70 had Sammy not given him the fierce competition.

so long...

Comment

Working...
            X