Acc. to ratings its obvious TENDULKAR THE KING OF ALL BATSMEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acc. to ratings its obvious TENDULKAR THE KING OF ALL BATSMEN

well sajad, i know tendulkar is a super batsman, but he is not better than BC lara. tendulkar has a good style, which is totally different from lara's style, but they both are equally well. tendulkar is good playing with his style and lara is good playing with his style. no one is better than the other.
    tendulkar=lara

Comment

tendulkar<lara<saeed.....<waugh!
      MahaRaja's ratings....Ha!!

Comment

Yes .... Tendulkar is the best batsmen out there. Lara is overrated. I would take Tendulkar over lara anyday....as a batsmen.

Comment

tendulkar.......bala pakarna seekh lay pahlay!
          na wo kisee kam ka batsman hai or na hee sportsman.......
          buss mein nahin manta....thats it
          indians never have and will never be the best in cricket ....whatever they might try to do.
          look at their bowlers......phooooooooo

Comment

Well its a fact Tendulkar is the best, nomater whether we like it or not

Comment

sajjad bhaiya, i guess you are right. I don't like indians but now that i think about it, Tendulkar is the best batsmen.

Comment

HOW????????????
                SIMPLY 'CUZ THOSE CRAP RATINGS SAY!!!!

Comment

hye every one,
                  i think the records give us the better clue that offcourse Lara is better than tendulkar as he has got more records than tendulkar. he has scored 501 in first class which is the highest ever scored. secondly he has scored 375 in test matvh cricket which is the highest also. as far as centuries are concerned i think tendulkar and lara have scored the same number of centureis in one day internationals. so this proves that lara is the better than tendulkar.

Comment

I AGREE hehe...

TAUSEEF WAS THE BESTEST-est! (remember sharjah ka chuka)

BoSS

Comment

Re: Acc. to ratings its obvious TENDULKAR THE KING OF ALL BATSMEN

lara definitely better than tendulkar... handles pressure better
                      A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.

Comment

Originally posted by diametric
                        lara definitely better than tendulkar... handles pressure better
                        boy, you must be really bored to bring up a thread from 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanta
                          boy, you must be really bored to bring up a thread from 1998.
                          He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
                          - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

^
                            A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.

Comment

In current form, you don't discuss Tendulkar in thread as best batsman. He is back from injury, let him get back in form.............. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X