Who here loves Badminton???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here loves Badminton???

Hey you guys, don't you just love badminton and tennis? I love them. Better than any sports around don't you think. Which one is better do you think?

Yawn.

Comment

Rida i like both of them but tennis is more fun to play and watch. You get to run around more in tennis plus you can play outside as well as inside. With badminton if it's windy then forget it, you have to play inside.

Comment

its all good!!!

Comment

Well to play tennis indoors you need a lot of place. Personally I love them both equally but since I am better at badminton, I usually prefer that so I can get the satisfaction out of beating my opponent. Just kidding !

Comment

Rida that is a good way of looking at it, may be that is why i prefer tennis

Changezi bahi neend aiye hai to so jao, shayad khawab mein hi koi mil jai

Comment

You know Rida . . I love badminton. Used to play all the time . . .in school, in league . . . then I got into a volleyball kick and now . .well, now I'm lucky if I can still work out three times a week!

What I would really like to do is get a league together of desi folks for sports. . . I used to play volleyball with a bunch of ppl that I worked with . .they had booked a high school gym for one night a week during the summer.

I'm sure that this can still be done . . .anyone willing to look into this? I would love to set a schedule and play anything . . we could even switch every month and accommodate everyone's interests . . .

Comment

Muzna it's a great idea but hard to implement. you need people to show up all the time. But personally i wouldn't mind coming

Comment

Aray Bholay bhai tou idher bhi pohnch gia haai.

Me not so motivated to play with Rida.

Comment

Re: Who here loves Badminton???

i just loveeeeeeeeeee badminton~ its my fav game. People say its girly sport.. but na.. badminton is a cool game if played with the right person.
                    Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
                    Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

Working...
                    X