NOBODY INTERESTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOBODY INTERESTED!

Its such a cool part of the forum and it seems like not many of you out there are really interested .how sad?
    it figures from the number of postings that have been made so far!

I have played cricket all my life!
    even in the scorching 42's or 44's!Of june that is!
    also played last year in the under-19 selection trial matches .......
    I remember sitting with guys and discussing the sport hours on end .....leave the play aside!
    and here i see no sorts of discussions at all!

I guess they don't talk that much because there are no more world cups going on. Hey tell me the names of the local teams of Pakistan.

[This message has been edited by Salman.]

Comment

Well it's simple why there is no one here, the girls are not interested in sports and the guys are only interested in girls so no one shows up here
      As for CRICKET, i love cricket myself, i played here in Toronto for my high school, it was fun. Now i am looking forward to the SAHARA cup in Semptember.

Comment

Salman ...depends which city bhai!
        tell me if u r in lahore or pindi ill tell u about them...........
        if u are outside pak ill then give u some general names....athough the local teams back there are not given good facilities,still there are heaps of talent and skill.

Bhola so you are in toronto jigar!thats nice
        anyway u played here in high school !i never thought they played cricket here at school level........
        so tell me more about your career in the game and that whats your age now ok
        im here in mississauga!

see ya
        MahaRaja

Comment

Bhola...did u play cricket in Scarborough. Well I played Highschool cricket too.... my school was unbeaten for 4 years the year I graduated. I only played in my last 2 years... i wish I played since i started high school......it was so much fun. I was the wicke keeper for Cedarbrae collegiate...u might know me

Comment

Maharaja, They have cricket leagues in all the high schools in Toronto. I was in the Scarborough League. As for my age, I am 21 now, and played as a Wicket Keeper for my team.
            Great One, you know the funny thing I remember your team, You guys beat us in the final, well just because i had a flu that day Well howz everything going, You guys were good, it was our first time in the final so we were not ready for your experienced team.

Comment

Working...
            X