kir-kit teem ka nayaa kuptaan.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kir-kit teem ka nayaa kuptaan.......

.....'ll be announced in kuppul ov dayz. who 'll be the bud-naseeb.....ooper walaa jaanay?
    Any Ideas....I've got no contacts with Him.
    Cheers,
    Kaleem

I hope its not Amir sohail (the show off...made us lose the world cup quarter final...well I can't ignore that match)

guys with zero leadership skills
    Inzi.
    Ijaz
    Ata ur rehman
    there used to be a Zahid fazal hehe...

others are too young or inexperienced.

hmm so let it be
    Wasim Akram, Waqar younas or Saeed Anwar

BoSS

Comment

......Boss yara aamir has gotta lot of opposition within the team but his GF is some senator's beti.....romour........Wasim ........hm,mm....mushkil hai, maybe SA or rugged Waqar but won't last long, I reckon.

To be honest, none deserves. we've got to have some non-playing capt. like davis cup.

But who it wud be?..off course... Imran.K. Niazi.
      Ciao,
      Kaleem

Comment

You guys like it or not but Aamir Sohail will be the captain and Javed Miandad the manager. Wasim said no already.
        I don't care who is the captain as long as they beat India at Sahara Cup here in Toronto.

Comment

Bhola you are absolutely right!
          these are the people that have been chosen undar-khaaney
          well it will be my first experience at sahara too
          last two meant missing school!all matches at night yaar!I waz in lahore then.
          anyway indiano kee to .........

Comment

Maha Raja Hazoor, aap ka mehul up kis shehur mein hai, I mean are u still in Lahore or in canada now?
            Pakistan better win the Sahara cup, kahin hum pakistaniyon ka moon na kala kura de ye team.

Comment

Working...
            X