Sachin Tendulkar - A legend in World cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sachin Tendulkar - A legend in World cricket

Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar still feels young and energetic after his 20 years in the International cricket.

The little batting maestro completes 20 years of International cricket on November 15. After successful 20 years, Sachin is looking still hungry for Cricket.

He has almost all records in his kitty but he still wants play more and more for India. Not only Sachin, every Indian wants to play him forever.

The charismatic Indian Batting Maestro has huge number of fan followings all across the globe.

His wife Anjli Tendukar never misses any opportunity to see him play while his Brother Ajit Tendulkar never watch his batting live.

source...
    I said in search of my botni, not in search of my bhootni. Please stop sending me PMs.

Re: Sachin Tendulkar - A legend in World cricket

Sachin......................................... The name is enough

YOU ARE REMEMBERED FOR THE RULES YOU BREAK-Mc.ARTHUR.

Comment

Indian cricket is more about the little fellow than India.

Comment

undoubtedly an amazing player to watch. always scary to see him bat when he plays against your team...

but I must say that if Inzi or Yousuf had his records and the team didn't win much, I would be pretty peeved... I would rather see an ugly 50 from Yousuf/Inzi that results in a win than a dazzling 200 by Yousuf/Inzi that doesn`t/didn`t result in the team winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Fayz View Post
          Indian cricket is more about the little fellow than India.
          True ! He overshadows everything else
          India is for Indians ! Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians can get out !!

Comment

Definitely a legend, unfortunately when he gets going (a century) rest of team just enjoys his century and doesn't do much towards the victory of their team.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
              Definitely a legend, unfortunately when he gets going (a century) rest of team just enjoys his century and doesn't do much towards the victory of their team.
              couldnt have said it better.... rest of the team is mesmerized

Comment

What a whole lot of Ho Ha over nothing. Sachin has been playing for a long time. But what is this media manufactured 20 year celebration? Even the nutcase Bal Thakeray gets swept up in it. Why is 20 such a special number? What significance does it hold? Absolutely nothing.Why do TOI and other news outlets have a headline for this non news? They have created and hyped up a non event just to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by hhunaeh View Post
                  What a whole lot of Ho Ha over nothing. Sachin has been playing for a long time. But what is this media manufactured 20 year celebration? Even the nutcase Bal Thakeray gets swept up in it. Why is 20 such a special number? What significance does it hold? Absolutely nothing.Why do TOI and other news outlets have a headline for this non news? They have created and hyped up a non event just to make money.
                  It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
                  cadet018 a.k.a §unny

Comment

Originally posted by hhunaeh View Post
                    It is a celebration of his remarkable longevity in the game. Tendulkar's record is such that he will go down in history as one of the all-time greats. His straight drives esp. are a treat to watch

Originally posted by samb View Post
                    undoubtedly an amazing player to watch. always scary to see him bat when he plays against your team...

but I must say that if Inzi or Yousuf had his records and the team didn't win much, I would be pretty peeved... I would rather see an ugly 50 from Yousuf/Inzi that results in a win than a dazzling 200 by Yousuf/Inzi that doesn`t/didn`t result in the team winning.
                    Cricket is a team game and not an individual sport. More than the other batters it is the generally weak indian bowling (which relies so heavily on spinners) that has let Tendulkar and his team down on many occasions. India did not produce any great pace bowlers during his time and if Tendulkar had the services of someone like the two W's or McGrath/Warne combo in his team, I am sure he would have won many more games for India

(ps. Among Pakistanis, Imran Khan (1971-1992) and Miandad (1975-1996) had careers spanning 21 years)

Comment

Originally posted by samb View Post

this nonsense if in reference to tendulkar.

as long as the strike rate is healthy, centuries not converting to victories are entirely the fault of teammates.

Comment

Working...
                      X