Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is subcontinent really safe for cricket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is subcontinent really safe for cricket?

I did not want to ask the question `Is subcontinent really safe for sports'?,but the above question was purely intentional.Pakistan was getting denied of matches for sometimes and now the same has happened with India,with English team calling off the tour.

Where are we heading to?

YOU ARE REMEMBERED FOR THE RULES YOU BREAK-Mc.ARTHUR.

Re: Is subcontinent really safe for cricket?

is subcontinent safe for anything or anyone?
    HTD/S11: To fool your enemies, you must first fool your allies.
    ARY: baighairton ka badshah

Comment

England have called off two ODIs but hopefully Test series will resume. May be they should play the remaining ODIs after the Test series (if there is no other series planned for any of the two teams). I think they should've continued the games (and not play in terrorists hands) but in respect of the people who died in terrorism its probably better to play no game for some days.
      saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

subcontinent is as safe as England n USA
        It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
        cadet018 a.k.a §unny

Comment

A true spirited reply Cadet Bhai

YOU ARE REMEMBERED FOR THE RULES YOU BREAK-Mc.ARTHUR.

Comment

Originally posted by ehtasab View Post
            England have called off two ODIs but hopefully Test series will resume. May be they should play the remaining ODIs after the Test series (if there is no other series planned for any of the two teams). I think they should've continued the games (and not play in terrorists hands) but in respect of the people who died in terrorism its probably better to play no game for some days.
            It is very easy for us to sit in the comfort of an armchair and ask that the cricketers should have continued with Cricket. These players are humans after all and would be wondering on who would be the next target. They would be afraid to stay in any five star hotel. Also the crowds would not come.
            It would have been insensitive to continue playing after such a major attack. Lots of Indian cricketers would have lost some friend or other in the attack.

Comment

Originally posted by simplyme View Post
              It is very easy for us to sit in the comfort of an armchair and ask that the cricketers should have continued with Cricket. These players are humans after all and would be wondering on who would be the next target. They would be afraid to stay in any five star hotel. Also the crowds would not come.
              It would have been insensitive to continue playing after such a major attack. Lots of Indian cricketers would have lost some friend or other in the attack.
              That is what I said in last part of my post as well
              saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

Is driving really safe? Even if you are being careful, there always is a stupid out and you always pray he dont show up on the other side of the curb
                Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Working...
                X