Bolain Kya Baat Hai??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolain Kya Baat Hai??

excuze my knowledge but who is this guy Iqbal baig? his knowledge is impressive may b that's y he replaced fakhr-e-alam. was he sum 1 reknown in PK cricket? my cricket knowledge apparently don't span beyond World cup 92.

I kindda like this show esp when they discuss controversial issues in presence of both the parties. I was just suprised when Qasim Omar openely blamed Imran khan in 1 of the episodes

I said na

Re: Bolain Kya Baat Hai??

aaaadaaaab

baat to kuchch nahi hai bulaia tha keh shaid baat bun jaiay

YES WE CAN

Comment

he is cricket journalist n commentator (urdu commentator) ............
      Itís better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that youíre stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
      cadet018 a.k.a ßunny

Comment

yes, he is a very senior journalist,he was sports correspondent for industv
        ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

Raju uncle, what is that guys background?

Comment

Iqbal Bhai lives in Karachi (I guess in Model Town, Malir).
            He use to work in Daily Jang in Magazine Dept. (not sure if he is still there)
            One of very very knowledgeable cricket personality.

Comment

Mr. Iqbal is a famous cricket commentator, has served as Sports Editor Daily "Ummat", Assistant Editor of the monthly "All Rounder" and as Sports Reporter for "Daily Jang". He has also made significant contributions to leading National and International Magazines, creating a direct liaison Reporter for "Daily Jang". He has also made significant contributions to leading National and International Magazines, creating a direct liaison with newspapers and related follow-up activities. His contact via email is [email protected]
              Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
              Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
              Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

Comment

Detail interview of MIB here:
                Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin

Comment

I personally love his knowledge of cricket...but as a commentator I don't rate him very high....Some times when he take interviews its just like vengeance......
                  Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin

Comment

tx a lot dapakiguy, no wonder he has so much info not only abt cricket but abt ev other sports played in pakistan, he even knows every football player frm lyari

I said na

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Seema View Post

tx a lot dapakiguy, no wonder he has so much info not only abt cricket but abt ev other sports played in pakistan, he even knows every football player frm lyari
                      Once he was talking about Rao Iftekhar's personal life...and he knew abt his siblings and how many rooms and bathroom in his house.. trust me its true...
                      Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin

Comment

Originally posted by DaPakiGuy View Post
                        Once he was talking about Rao Iftekhar's personal life...and he knew abt his siblings and how many rooms and bathroom in his house.. trust me its true...
                        Once he mentioned ... tht he learn these thinigs cuz of his roozi roti ......
                        He started commenting in Malir Ground (in galee Muhalley kee cricket)
                        Itís better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that youíre stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
                        cadet018 a.k.a ßunny

Comment

I use to read his articles in Akhar-e-jahan and Jang's Wednesday Midweek Magazine back in late 80's or early 90's. The guy is pretty ancient but truly knowledgeble
                          Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

Working...
                          X