Inzmam should bow out in grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inzmam should bow out in grace

Its time that Inzi takes some lesson from what is happening to Tendulkar. Its a shame to end a brilliant career in disgrace.

This happened to many players like Miandad.

In last few matches i have not seen Inzmaam chasing even a single ball. He appears to be struggling while running between wickets. And his fitness is only going to get worse.
    Grizzly bear

Re: Inzmam should bow out in grace

If anyone should be allowed to open Inzi bashing threads, that person should be me. After all.........

Comment

i think he should concentrate more....his mind is wobbling around a lot now a days..
      Don't tell me any of your secrets...even if i am asking you...i would never keep it a secret.

Comment

I think you should retire from posting on Gupshup, before we you have to leave in disgrace.

And I am no inzi-fan.
        You'll get nothing, and like it

Comment

u r all inzi fans when he performs but h8 him when he is not in form
          come on he is human 2
          :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

Comment

He is not a versatile multitasking kind of person. Just a simple man with good cricketing skills. The thing is captaincy takes a lot of time and energy from you. Since October Inzimam has done alot off the field with Woolmar and Bari. I think this is taking toll at his batting. Dravid and earlier Ganguly and Tendulkar gone through the same phase when given a difficult task to captain a side in rebuilding phase OR full of politics.

He will be back once the team injury and pressure is shrudded off his shoulders.
            charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
            zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

He is going to retire after the world cup next year, so let him play till than, also when in full flow he is still a force to reckon with. We will definitely need him in England later on this year.

Comment

Inzmam had a couple of bad ODIs after his 120 runs in 2 innings against India in Test and you guys are asking him to leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast
                  Its time that Inzi takes some lesson from what is happening to Tendulkar. Its a shame to end a brilliant career in disgrace.

This happened to many players like Miandad.
                  I hope you are not talking about Inzamam-ul-haq who plays for Pakistan national cricket team and the guy who has a average of 64 in his last 20 test matches and if you narrow it down it is 80 in his last 10 test matches.
                  Plz enlighten me what lesson he should learn form Tendi? Who has anaverage of 37 in his last 20 test matches and if you further narrow it down it is 28 in his last 10.
                  Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

Originally posted by fkhan2
                    I hope you are not talking about Inzamam-ul-haq who plays for Pakistan national cricket team and the guy who has a average of 64 in his last 20 test matches and if you narrow it down it is 80 in his last 10 test matches.
                    Plz enlighten me what lesson he should learn form Tendi? Who has anaverage of 37 in his last 20 test matches and if you further narrow it down it is 28 in his last 10.
                    LOL ... lets take a look at the ODI record coz we are focussing on WC'07 (I'm a big fan of Inzi though)

Comment

I am talking about Inzimam-ul-Haq who has not been seen chasing a single ball in last 10 matches and who cannot run 100 yards.
                      Grizzly bear

Comment

I see what you are saying. :halo:
                        Originally posted by Iconoclast
                        I am talking about Inzimam-ul-Haq who has not been seen chasing a single ball in last 10 matches and who cannot run 100 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by truelies
                          LOL ... lets take a look at the ODI record coz we are focussing on WC'07 (I'm a big fan of Inzi though)
                          I am pretty sure the thread opener was talking not only about ODI but Test as well since he was comparing him with Tendi and I know Tendi has been miserable in test matches lately.
                          And TL bhai, if you want to talk abt ODI record, few failures shouldn't be a concern. If Inzi is a failure in ODI lately than better get rid of Younis and Yousif as well as their averages are even less than inzi's.
                          Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

I think they should stop organzing WC as it is such a pain to see silly building process for one tournament while losing for whole four years.

for ODIs
                            charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                            zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Originally posted by fkhan2
                              I am pretty sure the thread opener was talking not only about ODI but Test as well since he was comparing him with Tendi and I know Tendi has been miserable in test matches lately.
                              And TL bhai, if you want to talk abt ODI record, few failures shouldn't be a concern. If Inzi is a failure in ODI lately than better get rid of Younis and Yousif as well as their averages are even less than inzi's.
                              Khan bhai I never said anything about dropping Inzi. I just kept the ball rolling by stating that it in ODIs that his performance has deteriorated so the thread opener shouldn't have any complain considering his recent test performances!

Comment

Working...
                              X