Arshad Khan to join squad in Sri Lanka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arshad Khan to join squad in Sri Lanka

Just read report that Arshad Khan will be joining the team in Sri Lanka for the test series.

What was the point in taking the other spiners? Lying on the beach? I thought they are building for the world cup and wanted to give new players some experience.

http://www.pcboard.com.pk/Pakistan/Articles/4/4062.html
    Jokers + Cheaters + Fixers

Re: Arshad Khan to join squad in Sri Lanka

WHAT? You have got to be kidding me! ARSHAD KHAN OF ALL PEOPLE? Oh, shoot me. Shoot me right now.

Comment

Well:

- It has also been decided that Tahir Khan and Abdur Rehman will be returning to Pakistan after the conclusion of the One Day International Series.

So we managed to pay extra for a few "potentials" who were solely drafted into the team just for them to have the "dressing room" experience. How convenient.

Comment

You know, just call back Sami and get it over with. I don't want to have another heart attack in the middle of the series after they will decide to replace another God-knows-who "potential".

Comment

hey.. we needed two young waterboys to bring out drinks for teammates.. this service had to be performed efficiently and quickly.. warna humaray players didnt' get enough time to finish the drinks..

Job well done Tahir Khan and Abdur Rehman .. you have made the nation proud!
          mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
          abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

Originally posted by Ansoon
            hey.. we needed two young waterboys to bring out drinks for teammates.. this service had to be performed efficiently and quickly.. warna humaray players didnt' get enough time to finish the drinks..

Job well done Tahir Khan and Abdur Rehman .. you have made the nation proud!
            ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

u really dont think that we'd try inexperienced spinners against SL or India do u????
              these teams r good players of spin and u simply cant rely on debutants to tackle their batsmen....
              Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
                u really dont think that we'd try inexperienced spinners against SL or India do u????
                these teams r good players of spin and u simply cant rely on debutants to tackle their batsmen....
                ab Mid-Tour PCB ko yeh baat yaad aee kya ?

Comment

Originally posted by dhobi_bhai
                  You know, just call back Sami and get it over with. I don't want to have another heart attack in the middle of the series after they will decide to replace another God-knows-who "potential".
                  I am sure you are the happiest person right now, knowing that Arshad Khan is joining the squad
                  Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

chalo phir Salman Butt ko bhee wapis bhej do aur us ki jaga Mohammed Hafeez ko bhejo opening ke liye, Mohammad Asif ko wapis bhejo taake Mohammed Sami bowling karwa sakay, good job PCB :Salute:

Comment

Oh right. We will actually wait an eternity to blood the new debutants when we meet the likes of Canada and Hong Kong in the World Cup. That should be just about the right time for them to also get the "dressing room" experience.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
                        You sound as passive as Inzi can be!

Comment

Well, I think we should have given either Tahir Khan or Abdur Rahman atleast one test match to just check how they fare in the international arena. I am not sure why PCB took them for the ODIs when we really didn't need them. In my view, they can be more handy in test cricket than in ODIs. Oh well, must have been a nice sight seeing for them but goodluck to Arshad taya....
                          Umer

Comment

test
                            You'll get nothing, and like it

Comment

Can someone from Pakistan please tell me are there no better alternatives than Arshad Khan. I don't belive that Arshad Khan is the best spinner in Pakistan.
                              Jokers + Cheaters + Fixers

Comment

Working...
                              X