Who does Munaf Patel resemble? Weird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who does Munaf Patel resemble? Weird!

This might seem really weird, but I caught a glimpse of Munaf Patel for the first time last night, and his face seemed very familiar reminded me of..... well a lot of players. Now, I am not talking about his bowling action (which was pretty decent and smooth), but just his looks only. To me he looked like a combination of Irfan Pathan, Yousif Youhana, Zaheer Khan, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Mohammad Sami, Balaji. It was hard to tell who he most bears the resembles to, but with his wild hair and tall, lean physique, to me he resembled all of the above players at one time or another.

Re: Who does Munaf Patel resemble? Weird!

well whatever or whoever he resemble for sure he is a fresh breath of air in Indian fast bowling dept, how long will he stay there well if he doesnt get 4 wickets he will be dropped or maybe he will get a chance with Sreesanth Pathan and Patel a trio and 2 spinners.
    hmhmmm....
    Life is straight as a jalebi, sweet yet...Twisted!

Comment

seems like any bowler can get into the team, nothing special, yasir arafat is better, more pace, and more accuracy.
      If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see you can find out first hand what it's like to be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Afridi786
        seems like any bowler can get into the team, nothing special, yasir arafat is better, more pace, and more accuracy.
        give us a break and go have a Kit Kat..

I am sure you did not see his in swinging yorkers which he bowled at the end of 1st days play.. Such simple action, style and approach,, provided lil assistance he will become a very good bowler..

Comment

i agree, he did look like quite a few players
          I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

I dunno who he looks like but I think his action is very similar to M'mad Asim's.
            abhi tou mein jawaan hoon isleeyaa tou captaan hoon......

Comment

no he looks like

balaji- the kala colour
              pathan - the hair
              z khan - the facial expressions
              :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

Comment

he looks like Johny Lever, the bollywood comedian
                Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Working...
                X