1st Round Draft Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Round Draft Pick

Who should Houston choose with the 1st round draft pick?

Re: 1st Round Draft Pick

Vince Young!
    If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Comment

Reggie Bush, no doubt.
      Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Comment

Vince Young!

Comment

There are rumors flying around that Texans will trade their #1 draft pick for several players and positions to fill their multiple needs and a improve from their misearble 2-4 season in 2005.

They signed David Carr for a three year contract extention and so I highly dought they will go to Young or Leinart in the draft.

Also, i believe Young will be better suited with Tennessee Titans under the wings of his mentor and role-model, Steve McNair.
          I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Screw Young and Leinart, the top QB prospect heading into this draft seems to be Jay Cutler. I was watching the NFL scouting combine the other day and that kid was amazing. All the analysts were praising him left right and centre.
            Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Comment

Yeah Kool, he may have had a great Combine, but Teams usually look at everything, not just their Combine results. For instance, Leinart would be the No.1 QB drafted b/c of his great collegiate career and all his stats and his skills while under pressure. They will also look at Young's stupidity (his failed test) and thus has caused Young to go down. Jay Cutler may have the most success in the NFL, but that still won't get him to be the No.1 drafted QB.

THe Jets should draft him instead of Vince Young,

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi
                There are rumors flying around that Texans will trade their #1 draft pick for several players and positions to fill their multiple needs and a improve from their misearble 2-4 season in 2005.

They signed David Carr for a three year contract extention and so I highly dought they will go to Young or Leinart in the draft.

Also, i believe Young will be better suited with Tennessee Titans under the wings of his mentor and role-model, Steve McNair.

Watch oout for Titans this year. They not only drafted Vince Young but also got USC's Lendale White (45th overall pick, which many say is a steal). Texans will regret not drafting Bush for the rest of their lives and as the great playmaker Michael Irvin said, it was like passing on the oppurtunity to draft Michael Jordan.
                I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Haha.

I hate the NFL ****ing Draft. They talk about it for months and months. Then interupt an NBA playoff game to give the latest" developements". And it takes two days to do.
                  If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone. Michael Corleone

Comment

Working...
                  X