Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICC website....anti-India?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ICC website....anti-India?

    maybe i'm fishing for conspiracies....but something about the ICC's website struck me as a bit strange.

    the website has three main sections - ICC news, ODI cricket, and Test cricket....each with headline news and many other older news items and articles.

    - the ICC news section makes no mention whatsoever of India's victory in the last ODI or about its series win. instead, it's main article is about the Pakistani U19 team defeating the Indian team.

    - the ODI section makes no mention whatsoever of India's victory in the last ODI or about its series win. how is this possible? instead, there are articles about Pakistan, Australia, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, etc.

    - the Test section headline is somehow still about the Indian defeat in the Karachi test....and only some article about Sehwag failing to move up in the rankings in the older articles.

    again, i have not put much thought into it and i could be totally wrong...but it was just a natural observation.

    #2
    Re: ICC website....anti-India?

    The whole thing is fixed, just like last night's match. Ehsan Mani's pockets seems to be heavier today than Dhoni's bat. I wonder why.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: ICC website....anti-India?

      they thought that Indian cricket gets enough coverage on cricinfo and they don't need anymore on ICC website
      Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

      Comment


        #4
        Re: ICC website....anti-India?

        Originally posted by nikhil25
        maybe i'm fishing for conspiracies....but something about the ICC's website struck me as a bit strange.

        the website has three main sections - ICC news, ODI cricket, and Test cricket....each with headline news and many other older news items and articles.

        - the ICC news section makes no mention whatsoever of India's victory in the last ODI or about its series win. instead, it's main article is about the Pakistani U19 team defeating the Indian team.

        - the ODI section makes no mention whatsoever of India's victory in the last ODI or about its series win. how is this possible? instead, there are articles about Pakistan, Australia, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, etc.

        - the Test section headline is somehow still about the Indian defeat in the Karachi test....and only some article about Sehwag failing to move up in the rankings in the older articles.

        again, i have not put much thought into it and i could be totally wrong...but it was just a natural observation.

        ^^ :chusni:
        hmhmmm....
        Life is straight as a jalebi, sweet yet...Twisted!

        Comment


          #5
          Re: ICC website....anti-India?

          ICC is like the poor father of a rich and famous but very rebellious son: BCCI. So maybe its daddy's (ICC's) way of teaching munna (BCCI) a lesson.

          Sincerely,
          Captain Lota
          Kisee akeli shaam ki chup may, geet puraanay gaa kay dekho

          Comment


            #6
            Re: ICC website....anti-India?

            Originally posted by Captain Lota
            ICC is like the poor father of a rich and famous but very rebellious son: BCCI. So maybe its daddy's (ICC's) way of teaching munna (BCCI) a lesson.

            Sincerely,
            Captain Lota
            Captain Lota Bhai,

            That might just be true

            Comment


              #7
              Re: ICC website....anti-India?

              its because icc is a english website
              on a pakistani cricket site they would not mention australia winning over sri lanka straight away
              :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

              Comment


                #8
                Re: ICC website....anti-India?

                You get Cricinfo, the rest of the world gets the ICC home page and you complain?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: ICC website....anti-India?

                  Originally posted by fkhan2
                  they thought that Indian cricket gets enough coverage on cricinfo and they don't need anymore on ICC website
                  very true!
                  ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X