Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

I think all of guppies who are present during the game would have to be there "all of them" as commentating team, now that'd be fun .... providing all sorts of views from extreme to moderate.

Comment

I will be happy to do the commentary if I can do maa-behan when Agarkar is bowling.

Comment

I think dhobi bhai might beon to something here. How about doing a simulcast (audio only) commentary of matches live. We can mute the tv and listen to Team KK experts here.

Funguy Benaud

Comment

Originally posted by funguy
          I think dhobi bhai might beon to something here. How about doing a simulcast (audio only) commentary of matches live. We can mute the tv and listen to Team KK experts here.

Funguy Benaud
          thats actually a very good idea.... I'm not sure if GS chat supports audio, otherwise we can goto Yahoo voice chat, or Paltalk

Comment

That is a brilliant idea! I would be most happy to share my part of the commentary audio. We can create a separate private chat room in Yahoo (after, of cource, exchanging User ID's and things of that nature)

We can split into teams of two (the teams to be made in the chat room itself, since we will be unsure as to how many people will get there in time). As more folks will join, modifications in selections can be made. Each team might as well shoot for 5-10 minutes of straight commentary (Urdu + English), and then invite the next team in, and so on and so forth.

Of course, when Agarkar comes onto bowl, everyone should leave their microphones immediately and all "achey bachey" should mute their sound too.

Comment

Well some Indians will just repeat after Arun Lol... are you sure we want to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaan Leva
                Well some Indians will just repeat after Arun Lol... are you sure we want to do this?
                We will get back at them with the help of Waqar's "You should have made some room outside your off-stump" line.

Comment

You know, it's funny. I just remembered watching highlights of Imran Khan's 8/60 vs. India a few days ago, and the on-going commentary broadcast was in Urdu. The moment (first wicket of) Gavaskar fell, not sure who the commentator was, but he almost jumped out of his seat:

"AUR BOWLED KAR DIYAA!!! Buhat umdaa gaind jo baree taizee kay saath andar aayi, aur Gavaskar khail na sakey aur bowled hogaye".

Download the above audio file
                  Last edited by dhobi_bhai; Feb 17, 2006, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Dhobu Bhai what do you do for living?
                    Grizzly bear

Comment

^ Kaparay dhota hai aur kiya?

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast
                        Dhobu Bhai what do you do for living?
                        see his Id again which says "DHOBI nAGAR kay bazoo mein dhobion ki dukaan" ...bhot bariee Dukan ha hamaray bhai kee.....inzi, yoyo, younis, afriDi, sub wahiee say kapray Dhulwatay haannn..issi layaee to hamray Dhobi bhai ko cricket ka itna knowleDge ha. allah nazar buD say bechhayae...ameen

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixdesi
                          see his Id again which says "DHOBI nAGAR kay bazoo mein dhobion ki dukaan" ...bhot bariee Dukan ha hamaray bhai kee.....inzi, yoyo, younis, afriDi, sub wahiee say kapray Dhulwatay haannn..issi layaee to hamray Dhobi bhai ko cricket ka itna knowleDge ha. allah nazar buD say bechhayae...ameen
                          Janab Aap apni Shalwar Kameez aur Dhoti bhool gaye

Comment

Originally posted by funguy
                            Faisal / ehsan in the box
                            Faisal: Good Morning to you all and welcome to National Stadium Karach to the fifth and final one day between Pakistan and India. Good morning, ehsan!

ehsan: A very Good Morning to you Mr. Faisal and good morning to the cricket world.

Faisal: Given the selection for this match, I think both teams are fairly balancede and equal.

ehsan: Oh yes, they are both almost identical.

Faisal: Who would you tip as the winner of this match today?

ehsan: Oh, I think they both have a good chance of winning. Who would you pick?

Faisal: I think India will be able to carry the momentum and win but then Pakistan has never lost in National Stadium, Karachi... (ehsan bhai gives Faisal a big kohni and whispers "flintoff flintoff, england engloand ' in his ears) after a 5 second pause, Faisal continues, ' to India'.
                            At this point, ehsan starts pulling his hair and whispers '344, 344, Inzi out.,..)

Faisal switches the topic...here we go, the first ball to be bowled by Krishnamachari Sreesanth.

It rocks, an instant hit :biggthumb
                            Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Originally posted by Aejaz
                              NARA bhi......
                              Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
                              Its good to be world champions again.
                              And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by Aejaz
                                aik aur bhai saab ko mera nara bee bhot yaad a raha ha..pata nahieen merray naray ka un-hon nay kaya karna ha?....ho sakta ha gallay may daal kar khud-khushi karanie ho.......

Comment

Working...
                                X