Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

    A sort of a "read during your lunch break" thread, if you will. At least a breath of fresh air from all of India/Pakistan series/discussion threads, I'd reckon.

    We all have our own sets of likes and dislikes, and I am sure one of the favorite items in your list is at least a handful of mentions of a wide range of broadcast commentating teams. Amidst such mentions, you have your own preferences, as to whom you enjoy listening to, the most. On the other hand, there is bound to have at least one individual, that if you were to be presented with an opportunity to push him from the top of the cliff, you wouldn't hesitate for one second.

    Assume, such is a situation. A World Cup Final is being played amongst the bitter arch-rivals in cricketing world (U-19 Finals is not that far away. Definitely a convenience). Imagine the above scenario, and pick out the guppies from a vast array of list from GupShup (or at least who visit Cricketnama regularly) as to who would be suitable for the biased and unbiased commentary during such a scenery.

    Few examples of GupShup commentators:

    1) fair_&_balance/Some1 & funguy/Captain1

    2) Aejaz bhai & Kaleem

    3) Some1 & Saby

    4) Jaan Leva & queer

    5) Umair_ahmed & ehsan

    6) PakPatriot alone

    In essence, you would have to pick out a commentating team from GupShup who would, in a scenario of India/Pakistan World Cup Final:

    1) Make for the best (and unbiased) commentating team

    2) The single worst team ever to set foot on earth (biased)

    Have at it, and please remember, this is strictly comedic. No disrespect towards anyone.

    #2
    Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

    Originally posted by dhobi_bhai
    (biased)

    Have at it, and please remember, this is strictly comedic. No disrespect towards anyone.
    thats the hardest bit
    :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

      Worst : funguy/Captain1 ( But I know one even worst combination, Please send me PM to know).

      Best : PakPatriot
      Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
      Its good to be world champions again.
      And we though Aussies were invincible.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

        Originally posted by dhobi_bhai

        The single worst team ever to set foot on earth (biased)
        A team consisting of the one and only SOME 1.
        Even Ian Botham will be ashamed of this team
        Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

          Originally posted by fair_&_balance
          Worst : funguy/Captain1 ( But I know one even worst combination, Please send me PM to know).

          Best : PakPatriot

          Yar Dhobi said kay it is all comedy, so you can mention the worst combination here
          Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

            I don't know who the best or the worst set of commentators will be. But definitely the most boring with ehsan/Faisal. Their political correctness will kill everyone.
            "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

              Originally posted by fkhan2
              Yar Dhobi said kay it is all comedy, so you can mention the worst combination here
              well..That combination was not an option. So I am not mentioning.
              Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
              Its good to be world champions again.
              And we though Aussies were invincible.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                Originally posted by Faisal
                I don't know who the best or the worst set of commentators will be. But definitely the most boring with ehsan/Faisal. Their political correctness will kill everyone.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                  Originally posted by Faisal
                  I don't know who the best or the worst set of commentators will be. But definitely the most boring with ehsan/Faisal. Their political correctness will kill everyone.
                  I think Saby will beat you 2 hands down based on his recent form. Faisal lost his political correctness during post test series celebrations.
                  Last edited by fair_&_balance; Feb 17, 2006, 12:29 PM.
                  Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
                  Its good to be world champions again.
                  And we though Aussies were invincible.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                    Faisal / ehsan in the box
                    Faisal: Good Morning to you all and welcome to National Stadium Karach to the fifth and final one day between Pakistan and India. Good morning, ehsan!

                    ehsan: A very Good Morning to you Mr. Faisal and good morning to the cricket world.

                    Faisal: Given the selection for this match, I think both teams are fairly balancede and equal.

                    ehsan: Oh yes, they are both almost identical.

                    Faisal: Who would you tip as the winner of this match today?

                    ehsan: Oh, I think they both have a good chance of winning. Who would you pick?

                    Faisal: I think India will be able to carry the momentum and win but then Pakistan has never lost in National Stadium, Karachi... (ehsan bhai gives Faisal a big kohni and whispers "flintoff flintoff, england engloand ' in his ears) after a 5 second pause, Faisal continues, ' to India'.
                    At this point, ehsan starts pulling his hair and whispers '344, 344, Inzi out.,..)

                    Faisal switches the topic...here we go, the first ball to be bowled by Krishnamachari Sreesanth.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                      Originally posted by fair_&_balance
                      I think Saby will beat you 2 hands down based on his recent form. Faisal lost his political correctness during post test series celebrations.
                      True dat, plus I Faisal also lost his political correctness in the "Shoaib is Chucker" post while posting Shoaib doesnt chuck, Indians are sore losers (Not that I dont agree with him)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                        Originally posted by funguy
                        Faisal / ehsan in the box
                        Faisal: Good Morning to you all and welcome to National Stadium Karach to the fifth and final one day between Pakistan and India. Good morning, ehsan!

                        ehsan: A very Good Morning to you Mr. Faisal and good morning to the cricket world.

                        Faisal: Given the selection for this match, I think both teams are fairly balancede and equal.

                        ehsan: Oh yes, they are both almost identical.

                        Faisal: Who would you tip as the winner of this match today?

                        ehsan: Oh, I think they both have a good chance of winning. Who would you pick?

                        Faisal: I think India will be able to carry the momentum and win but then Pakistan has never lost in National Stadium, Karachi... (ehsan bhai gives Faisal a big kohni and whispers "flintoff flintoff, england engloand ' in his ears) after a 5 second pause, Faisal continues, ' to India'.
                        At this point, ehsan starts pulling his hair and whispers '344, 344, Inzi out.,..)

                        Faisal switches the topic...here we go, the first ball to be bowled by Krishnamachari Sreesanth.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                          Almost forgot. Newest addition in the list is our dearest cheetah.

                          After all, who would resist from cracking up whilst reading -

                          - crush the indians both ways

                          - how much time do u guppies have to be reminded that desi's do not count as celebrity's

                          - I have heard that at gs alot of celebrity have come and gone true or false?

                          - ok ok if i had to choose
                          pakistan vs india because u have to sport ur team weather in a lose or win
                          when ever they are losing i watch them lose til the end between the lunches and tea times and after...

                          - i think some1 will make a double century in odi
                          hopefully a pakistani

                          :biggthumb /

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                            Best: No One
                            Worst: Some 1

                            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Guppy commentators from Cricketnama - Biased and unbiased

                              If I have to work with Kaleem Bhai, I am gonna need a Base Ball Bat , to make him see the stars (Pun intended)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X