5th ODI PAK vs. IND in Karachi on 19th Feb- 5am GMT/midnight NY time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th ODI PAK vs. IND in Karachi on 19th Feb- 5am GMT/midnight NY time

Well after losing the series ..... is there any proud left to enforce the "Boys" to give everything but while batting with a sense of Patient and Maturity

match starts at 4:30am GMT

Actually i initially wanted to boycott the series coz of too much India-Pakistan contests ...... but now both series r decided and no more "tention" on both sides ...... Back to basics for Pakistan coz the next series isn't that far away ....... time to a have relook at the resources for all departments coz the rotation wil work only if enough bench-strenght is available
    Last edited by Zero_one; Feb 16, 2006, 06:49 AM.

Re: 5th ODI PAK vs. IND in Karachi on 19th Feb

India should go in for the kill. 4-1 india.. what a turn around..

Comment

pakistani team is lacking confidence n the fighting spirit to win
      ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

With the ODI series already lost. They should give the chance to young blood. All the guys that didnt do well in first 4 games should be rested and replaced. It would be a good experiment to see how the perform at this level. Also, rest Inzi and let Younis take over for this match.
        I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

The only thing of interest for me will be to see how many runs we score before losing 4 wickets.. any forecasts, I forecast 25 runs. Butt will give his usual slip catch practice. I was never confident about this guy and watch him get massacred in England. He Is a sucker for the ball outside the off stumps.

Comment

inzi definitely needs a rest

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan
              The only thing of interest for me will be to see how many runs we score before losing 4 wickets.. any forecasts, I forecast 25 runs. Butt will give his usual slip catch practice. I was never confident about this guy and watch him get massacred in England. He Is a sucker for the ball outside the off stumps.
              i wud blame coach n captain for this,i mean he cant learn to let these type of deliveries go by on his own,woolmer shud hav solved this problem looong b4,salman is still very young n needs proper grooming otherwise he will be wasted away like many other talented players from pak

Comment

These comments r not based on the outcome of the match today but on whole ODI-Series

Drop Butt ..... as Ehsan paa ji stats i see him getting single digit scores
                Drop Rana ..... he will get butchered bx Flinti and Pieterson
                Drop Yousaf ..... or he will continue slip catching practice for the english11
                Drop Afridi ..... to teach him a lesson how about being Humble in every situation of a match

Razzler only for Tests ...... as only there he shows his allround ability
                Younis only for Tests ...... As he can only Bat well if not under pressure to keep the scoreboard tickin

Let Sami play every 3rd test and every 4th ODI of a series ...... then he will perform

Let Inzi take some rest
                Last edited by Zero_one; Feb 16, 2006, 07:12 AM.

Comment

india r having a expirment team
                  Pakistan r playing for pride
                  :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

Comment

all pakistani players shud do is do against inzi's plan becoz thats wat makes them loose

Comment

Pakistan has to play for Pride. 3-2 still look more respectable than 4-1
                      Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                      Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

too little, too late for any last match heroics......
                        who stole the sun from the sky

Comment

Re: 5th ODI PAK vs. IND in Karachi on 19th Feb- 5am GMT/midnight NY time

Yeah drop the nucleus of the team after first series lost in an year.

I am not defending anyone. We were horrible tp say the least. But these very players performed admirably in test series and one day series. Its the mindset that needs to be changed.

Salman Butt, I am pretty sure, will be dropped for last match. When he is a bit out of form, he is so tenatative that his gorgeous strokes just disappear somewhere in the loo. Regarding his potential sucking performance in England, he will be our star there. Watch out for that ;-)

Rana will also be dropped for this match. His confidence and large-hearted body language was inexplicably missing throughout this series. Uncle shayd kisi middle aged crisis mai hain. Get a shrink or something. I am sure he will be back with a bang.

Regarding Inzi, I am pretty sure he is gonna captain our team in 2007 world cup unless we suffer terrible losses in Sri lanka and England (God Forbid). So lets hope he starts to show some flexibility in the field and let go some of his stubbornness.

Faisal Iqbal and Yasir Arafat needs a look in for this match. I hope they have a look at Faisal as ODI opener.

Come on guys! Yes series loss sucks but end this series with heads held high.
                          The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

last time when Pakistan toured India when they were expected to be steam rolled they gave fantastic performances to turn around the series 4-2 - I was very much impressed and was convinced that these guys have all sorted it out and consist of right mix!
                            It pains me (though I am happy that India won) to see them performing below par..I think they are missing Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar...
                            Last edited by bitter; Feb 16, 2006, 11:04 AM.
                            I like God but not his/her fan boys.

Comment

Despite the century, Faisal Iqbal did not really impress, i think Farhat is a better choice. He should open with Butt in the last match.

Yasir Arafat too seems to be mediocre. We should look for someone with speed who can later be nurtured by a good bowling coach.
                              Grizzly bear

Comment

Working...
                              X