Inzi got wicket on his first ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inzamam-ul-Haq got the wicket of Brian Lara on the first ball of his ODI career.

Check the link for a complete list.
    http://www.cricinfo.com/db/STATS/ODI...IRST_BALL.html

Re: Inzi got wicket on his first ball

thats a mighty big ball
    All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Re: Inzi got wicket on his first ball

Very interesting! It was only his 2nd ODI, and he scored 60 in that. A pretty auspicious beginning! His ODI debut was the previous match 2 days earlier, which was pretty interesting in itself. It was a match that I was watching with a cousin and had bet that it'd be a tie... and of course it DID turn out to be a tie (of course my cousin never paid up)!!!! What I now realized was that it was also Inzi's debut match.

It was really the next series against Sri Lanka where he made everyone take notice... he scored back to back unbeaten centuries and earned place in the World Cup bound squad. He went to the World Cup in Australia with an ODI average of more than 100.

Comment

Working...
      X