Will Sachin Be Back ?DO u Guys Think He Is All Time Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Sachin Be Back ?DO u Guys Think He Is All Time Best

Ive been telling for a long time His time as come. He bats too selfishly. And is way too inconsistent.

Is there any mistakes in his techniques?
    Yeah, Aginst the fast bowlers and the moving ball.

Is he hangin in the team coz of his past records?
    Of course he is. Just because his name is tendu and of all the 100s he made for himself. He is garantied his place in the team for years to come.

Shud he retire?
    Yes he should, Not has good as he was and India cannot afford another player in the team just for namesake. Nowadays he is not a batsmen as Bowlers outscore him. :lol:

Is he passed his prime?
    :duhz: Of course.

Or will he come back strongly like the Sachin we had in 90s?
    Sachin always slows down in the 90s.
    But I doubt he will bat again like his youthful days. Back then he was batting for quick runs to help India. Now he is trying to make sure HE doesn't get out.

Re: Will Sachin Be Back ?DO u Guys Think He Is All Time Best

I want Sachin toplay for as long as possible. Since his entry into Indian side, Pakistan's winning percentage against India has gone up.

Comment

If i was an indian fan i wud have said, ok sachin is one of the best batsmen but for wat good ??

Mussy puts it ryte wen he says putting out sachin seems lyke a crime. PCB put Inzy out after WC'03. Look at him now! PCB put Akhtar out, look at him now!

No offense but sachins talent has been getting india closer to victory but his irresponsibilty has never helped him finish off a game. Lets face it! How many times has he broght india closer and how many times has he actually finished off a game?

We all will probably remember Bevan for the class of a finisher he was .. but we hardly remember klusener who finished a few for saffa as well, but when it mattered, he brought them close and then faded away. who cared?? .. neither the saffa's did !

as a kid i knew Javed hit a six to finish a match for Pak, i dint know he had actually scored a hundred dat game, because it dint matter, wat mattered was, he hit it in the crunch to win a game for Pak.

i say no 1, even if the paper sachin reads on his cushion each day gets a bit citical of him, he'll fire bak!

currently its not the indian dressing room he heads back to when he gets out, its daddy's house !
      Last 16 ODI innings 415 runs with avg 27.46
      Last 10 Test innings 335 runs with avg 33.5

In tests also in last 24 innings he jus scored 2 100s only(1 agst Bang) and 3 50s only.

I kno surely he wil score a huge 100 to silent the critics but surely in the next 7to8 innings he wont score beyond 40.Hes been so inconsistent in recent days and playing too defensively also.This is not the Sachin we knew for years.

So what do u guyz think abt his batting.....
      Is there any mistakes in his techniques?
      Is he hangin in the team coz of his past records?
      Shud he retire?
      Is he passed his prime?
      Or will he come back strongly like the Sachin we had in 90s?

Comment

sacchin will hang around for 2007 worldcup and then he will depart under much limelight. He will be the yardstick on how the play the fast bowlers for many many years to come.
        hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

itch club is growing ........ with every passing day .... latest addition to itch club imranjaff
          Last edited by maihu_don; Feb 8, 2006, 12:37 AM.
          He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
          - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Originally posted by funguy
            I want Sachin toplay for as long as possible. Since his entry into Indian side, Pakistan's winning percentage against India has gone up.
            Do you still belive in it?
            Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
            Its good to be world champions again.
            And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

Apart from 2 of the last three games, he has been struggling, plus nothing puts a smile on my face like seeing tendi walking back with an "anda" in score column.
              Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleem
                Apart from 2 of the last three games, he has been struggling, plus nothing puts a smile on my face like seeing tendi walking back with an "anda" in score column.
                yeh chaman se kais aa rahi hai boo-e-kabab
                Shayad kisi bulbul ka dil jala hoga......

If he couldnot do it with bat then he did it with ball.
                I admire you Sachin for single handedly pissing of so many people. You are great.

4 matches..237 runs and wicket of Inzi twice.
                Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.

Comment

You can profess your love for that man all you want. There have been plenty of other cricketers who did more for the game and had they played in this era, tendi will be a side note. Namely Miandad, Gavaskar.
                  You need to work on your lame attempt at poetry. So India won the ODI and he did well ...What was wrong with his "highness" in the test matches?
                  I understand its time for you guys to rejoice on the well deserved ODI series victory, but do not become obnoxious with your comments.
                  Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

FB, thought you didn't know/understand hindi/urdu aur ab har jaga se nikal rahee hai?

Sadkey jaon main teri begairti par
                    Poetry par tu itni lame attempts na kar

Comment

sachin is still a great batsmen, but when he comes out to bat against Paksitan now a days, I don't feel stressed or threatened as I used to in the 90's. He has certainly declined, but that should not take anything away from his greatness.

As for runs in this series, Malik scored 302 runs and is ahead of Sachin
                      Last edited by ehsan; Feb 16, 2006, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleem
                        You can profess your love for that man all you want. There have been plenty of other cricketers who did more for the game and had they played in this era, tendi will be a side note. Namely Miandad, Gavaskar.
                        You need to work on your lame attempt at poetry. So India won the ODI and he did well ...What was wrong with his "highness" in the test matches?
                        I understand its time for you guys to rejoice on the well deserved ODI series victory, but do not become obnoxious with your comments.
                        His highness was not in mood.
                        Miandad, Gavaskar and Sachin in one statement. I bet you didnot mean Gavaskar.You just threw his name in to sound more impartial.

If you need to learn meaning of 'being obnoxious' then you should be here 2 weeks back. I bet your sane-gandhi-like statement didnt come that time. So take a chill pill.
                        Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.

Comment

^ exactly. Except for few guppies, most of u guys were just pissing off the indians. Any way lets not do that and like a good padosi.. lets be gracious in our teams victory.

Comment

to be fair, guppies like captain1, skhan, 5abi have been quite objective this season, and saby, ehsan, dhobi have always been people appreciating good cricket, making following threads here fun. the annoyingly biased list is headed by funguy (this guy knows nothing on cricket - choroo #1), raindance , phoenix-dhoti-naada-desi.

anyhow, half the fun of winning or losing a game for me is reading the responses here the next day. i am a big fan of PakPatriot's posts.
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_&_balance
                              I admire you Sachin for single handedly pissing of so many people. You are great.
                              Oye F&B Helmet wala baal bhool gya kya ...... well nearly a billion ppl were pissed then i guess that even some two penny writer had to open their trap to sound the pain inflicted

Abh tou bhi chill pill kha ka ja kar apni team ki jeet ka maza lay

Comment

Working...
                              X