SL beating SA in Hobart!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SL beating SA in Hobart!!!!!

And now Pak has its best chance for making it to the number 2 team in rankings.....all they need is a 3-2 victory over INDIA. Lets see if India lets Pak become number 2 team in rankings or not...

My question is if SL beat AUS in finals, then how many points Aus is going to lose...??
    For the first time one of the fianls is played in Adelaide oval, which maximises SL chances coz first two finals are on tracks where spinners can get help....SCG being the venue for 2nd final.

Re: SL beating SA in Hobart!!!!!

Originally posted by Nikema
    And now Pak has its best chance for making it to the number 2 team in rankings.....all they need is a 3-2 victory over INDIA. Lets see if India lets Pak become number 2 team in rankings or not...

My question is if SL beat AUS in finals, then how many points Aus is going to lose...??
    For the first time one of the fianls is played in Adelaide oval, which maximises SL chances coz first two finals are on tracks where spinners can get help....SCG being the venue for 2nd final.

Feels good to be proven right.

Comment

SL beating SA in Hobart?????
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

^ koi larayee warayee ki baat ho rahi hay shayed

Comment

haan, VB series ki larayee

Comment

Oh I see. My bad. Pls carry on. I guess this was the thread which got zero responses back when it was started.

Yep, so we were saying SL beating SA in Hobart!!!!!

Yayyy!
            "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

No i predicted that since the first two finals are going to be played in Adelaide and SCG, which maximises SL chances of winning with slow spinning tracks, and they just just one the two finals...which means i was right.

Comment

Ofcourse, you are right.

Any predictions for 2nd ODI and the World Cup?

Comment

Working...
                X