BOB Woolmer "I guess it is your culture that is always looking to blame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOB Woolmer "I guess it is your culture that is always looking to blame"

I was on bobwoolmer.com and i came across this post..

11302: ALI_BUKHARI, (25 JAN 2006, 23H18:59)

Hi Bob,

Well after the England series i wrote to u that the pitches
    will play an important part in the series against India .... but
    it seems that u people toook this matter for granted and thought that
    we have won against England on these pitches then same formula can be
    applied aginast England ....

But from the result of the first two tests its quite clear that Indains
    are too good to be beaten on these type of pitches .... u people keep
    on saying that we will create supporting tracks and stuff like that again
    and again but the real picture always comes to be different.

If u ask for supporting wickets then who people are to be blamed for these
    pitches ... these are curators,PCB or u and the captain .... and I am still
    not ahure that we will be able to see a supporting wicket at Karachi.

Second as it was evident from the first test on these type of pitches batsman
    will always score heavily ... then why in the world u people decided to bring
    in Razzaq .... who is by no means a peoper test bowler or a batsman ... I am
    really impressed by the Indain management that they went for the result as they
    dropped Ganguly and brought in the fith bowler which was exactly what the doctors
    ordered for these pitches .... but u people wnt on to strengthen your batting
    how strange?

Plz give a brief statemnt for both the issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REPLY BY: BOB, (26 Jan 2006, 04h22:22)
    Hi ali_bukhari,
    I am amazed that you think that these pitches are the same as teh England one's? I am not sure why you need to blame people, I guess it is your culture that is always looking to blame. Weather and over use were the main reasons for the first two pitches get over it they are history now.
    As it turned out with Inzamam injured and malik's father dying it was just as well we went with Razzak. Funnily enough though this was not the reason. sami was ill and Rana suffered a shoulder injury the day before the game.
    So all your conspracy theories have to be thrown in the bin!!

I think BobWoolmer need to go now..

Re: BOB Woolmer "I guess it is your culture that is always looking to blame"

pak_tiger, it is you who needs to go now. He is referring to ALI_BUKHARI's personal trait (culture) of blaming everything on someone. If you cant understand english then take some classes.

The fact that you didnt say anything about the most stupid comment posted by ALI_BUKHARI.. the fact that you didnt find anything wrong with it, it is you who needs to go pak_tiger.

Dude are you like blind or something? Did you just wake up from a two year coma or something? Do you even get out of your room ever to see whats happening in the outside world? Under Bob Woolmer in one year we have DRAWN, DRAWN, WON, WON four series' in consecutive order against formiddable opponents.

Seriously, once again, it is you who needs to go. Goodbye.

Sincerely,
    Captain Lota
    Kisee akeli shaam ki chup may, geet puraanay gaa kay dekho

Comment

good bye paki tiger
      Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

Comment

Sorry to see you go Paki Tiger. Hope you have a better experience at another message board.
        You'll get nothing, and like it

Comment

What a sick thread.
          I grow in learning as I grow in age.

Comment

dude u need english lessons
            Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

well what i think......it become a part of our culture that if we see anyone going well and doing something good with himself or to the nation and once he make a mistake or say something wrong we start saying he is no more a good man.....he had done nothing for us......ye kafir hai iis ko bahir nikalo aur mian sahib ya sarfraz nawaz the tu**t ko coach banao......so people plz we have to change our thinking......bob woolmer aur inzamam coach aur captain hein koi grounds men nahein........aur imran khan ka kehna hai ke pakistan ke grounds men grounds men nahien maali(Gardner) hein.......ab BOB woolmer apnay saath grounds men bahir se bulwata aur aisi pitch banti to baat thi.....haan ager koi PCB ko blame kere to tukk banti hai...but BOB woolmer....i dont think so.....aur BOB woolmer ne jo reply kiya hai i think thats what Ali Bukhari and each n every human being deserve this reply who think these pitches were the stratedgy of pakistan coach n captain.......aur iis kisim ke threads ke BYE BYE to BOB woolmer wohi loog start kerte hein jo khud to kuch kernahein saktay aur na kerne ke qabil hein mager dosroon pe taunts marna n leg pulling kerne mein no. 1 hein

Comment

The title of this thread is misleading...should be edited.

Comment

I dont mind bob reiterating the truth and that is that its our culture that we are always looking to blame, we always try to find a escape goat.
                  Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                  Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

I think all 14 year olds should be ban paki_hyper
                    charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                    zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

lolll

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lota
                        pak_tiger, it is you who needs to go now. He is referring to ALI_BUKHARI's personal trait (culture) of blaming everything on someone. If you cant understand english then take some classes.

The fact that you didnt say anything about the most stupid comment posted by ALI_BUKHARI.. the fact that you didnt find anything wrong with it, it is you who needs to go pak_tiger.

Dude are you like blind or something? Did you just wake up from a two year coma or something? Do you even get out of your room ever to see whats happening in the outside world? Under Bob Woolmer in one year we have DRAWN, DRAWN, WON, WON four series' in consecutive order against formiddable opponents.

Seriously, once again, it is you who needs to go. Goodbye.

Sincerely,
                        Captain Lota
                        Nothing could be said more or better about it. Captain Lota put it best
                        Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

Comment

I don't see ban under Pak Tiger?

Anyway, shouldn't gupshup also show than just preach tolerance to all?

Comment

Working...
                          X