Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Satire: Some headlines from the WI Tour....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satire: Some headlines from the WI Tour....

Heres a selection of some headlines from the recently concluded tour of the Windies ( Hameed and Shabbir Fans beware - some stuff was written at the end of the first test !)

Pakistani Test super (up)star(t), Yasir Hameed is reported to have accepted a lead role in a new Bollywood Blockbuster, titled "I, Me and the Fisherman

Whereas details of the movie are not clear, sources close to the famous movie director, Maheshs Butt, have claimed that it will involve a novel plot of Good Vs Bad. According to these sources, the story revolves round a thin fisherman from the seaside town of Peshawar who wants to make it big in the field of Whale fishing. Unable to find work in Peshawar on a sea going vessel, he moves to Karachi where his talents are recognized by a ruthless cricket selector. The cricket selector, to make more money convinces our Fisherman to play cricket for the Pakistani team and somehow slots him into the openers slot.

However, our good heroes talents can not remain hidden ( as much as en Evil English Man tries to change him ) and by consistently showing his fishing skills outside the offstump - The Fisherman is spotted by a leading Fishing magnate who gives him his own boat in Keamari Harbour, leading to untold riches and dead fish for our intrepid hero.Scheduled release of this film is shortly after the whaling season....

After a longish spell of slow sales, the Effigy business is picking up.

According to the Karachi based Effigy Manufacturers Association, orders are already rolling in from as far as Defence Society and Nazimabad. Its not clear what has triggered this sale but astute observers of the market claim that it has something to do with the events in some small group of islands near the USA.

Famous economist and self styled idiot, Prof MiggyLal has attributed this to the "butterfly effect" where the fluttering of a butterfly in most Pakistani stomachs has caused the Pak batting order to collapse, thus triggering off an increase in sales in effigies in Karachi. Effigy traders in Karachi are overjoyed at the turn of events and extra staff is being hired to fulfil the huge amount of orders now streaming thru as we speak. Jamal, a veteran of many effigies has told us that most effigies of Inzamam are now being cut up and made into thin Kaneria and Shabbir ones, with extra explosives built in to cause the maximum effect.

Enjoy......

From staff at TheSourceNews !

Re: Satire: Some headlines from the WI Tour....

You done it again !
    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

i was confused for a second. Actually i, me and the fisherman might not be such a bad idea
      hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

Just wanted people to know that Mahesh's Butt has also contacted me for a role in the movie as the guy "who accidentally dies" while using a cattle prod to pull in a Whale....

I am thinking about it at the moment...

Comment

Haha good one man.. how about some news about the Kaali Aandhi's...
          Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

i was waiting for ur thread greenaadmi
            Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Working...
            X