Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Akmal Goes Well Bowled Daaaaaaaaniiiisssssssshhhh !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Akmal Goes Well Bowled Daaaaaaaaniiiisssssssshhhh !!!!

God doesnt Akmal sounds freeaaaky every time he says it
    But boy oh boy i am so used to hearing his voice, seein him behind the stumps i dont think we wud ever see moin bak in the team and hear him saayin Well Bowled DAAAAAAAAAANNIIIISSSHHH. God i end up sayin it wiv him its like magical wat do u all fink?

and by the way there was sum other player in this match who also kept on shouting encouragment especially when shabbir was bowling. the guy went like SHAAAABAAASSH SHAAABASSH SHABBIR BHAI now who was that? and why oh why is shabbir a bhai already??

tell me tell me the curiousity is killin me

Re: And Akmal Goes Well Bowled Daaaaaaaaniiiisssssssshhhh !!!!

desi culture. anyone whose 3 or more years older than you, automatically becomes a bhai.
    "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

I think it's yasir

Btw, I totally adore akmal .. he brings so much energy and spirit into the game, and never seems to get tired =O no idea how he does it .. masha'Allah
      keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

Comment

DAAaaAAanish...

akmal reminds me of those classmates in pakistan that would talk a lot and shout for no reason. With his front teeth protruding outwards, he looks like one of those kids that get beat up in class.
        hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

Well, that's actually a good thing. Keeps the bowler energetic.

I remember the 2nd ODI match in the Pak/India series when the Indian fielders were relaxed a bit becasue of the score and Tend. said to Dhoni, "Yaar Dhoni utha sab ko, sab soay paray hain." and Dhoni immediately started encouraging everyone
          Don't argue with ignorants. They will first drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.

Comment

luv that quality in a wicketkeeper... i liked moin better, when he used to do it to saqlain
            Life is not a joke, but a life without jokes is a cruel joke of life

Comment

shabaSH DAAAAAANI!

WEll boOOl DANI , VARY WELL BOOOL
              Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
              Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

hehehehe guys its not the encouragment its his voice used to annoy me at first but has really grown on me cant wait for england to com over so we get back to hearing it all over again

Comment

I found it annoying in indian tour but felt at peace after witnessing Indian players more annoyed than ever

Sometimes, it is just... Oh gosh.. not again

but then, what can I do
                  Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by ~TaNhAyAaN~
                    I think it's yasir

no it`z not yasir hameed .. it`z asim kamaal .. the one wid heavy voice ..

Comment

I like it. Wicketkeepers are supposed to yell and shout, it encourages the bowlers and the fielders. And it annoys some batsmen... Shabaash Akaml Shabbash

Comment

he's annoying as moin khan but just better at wicket keeping

Comment

I was just gonna say that. Its a good tactic to annoy the batsman.
                          Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

Working...
                          X