Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

    Folks,
    In your honest opinion who is a better cricketer and who should be a regular in the Pakistan team Bazid or Hasan?
    Jokers + Cheaters + Fixers

    #2
    Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

    can i pick neither?
    mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
    abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

      ^ I agree, neither of these 2.... atleast for now.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

        Faisal Athar & Misbah ul Haq much better player then them
        Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
        Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
        Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

          neither of the two,i'd pick faisal iqbal
          ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

            hasan raza is a very under-rated cricketer. i feel for the lad, he should be in the current test side atleast. misbah is quality but pcb have messed with his career as they love doing to fine talent. basit got a taste's of their medicine so did aqib and mo' akram alongside many others' and now they r concentrating on younger guns. misbah should've been a regular ages ago but now in his 30's he's rotting in the A team set up!! his precious years of international cricket have been taken away from him.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

              bhai none can make into the final 11 right now. Too much competition going on.
              Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                they are pritty young and let the time come when inzi and yoyo retire, we will probably need both and they shud keep playing them to keep them improving ...........
                no pain, no pain ............

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                  They both suck. One cant play pace and the other is a sifarshi via his father.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                    ^ hasan faced plenty of pace @ sharjah when he played against the world champs', scored 2 consecutive 50's. He is very talented just the customery internal politics r depriving him of a chance to show his talent.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                      Originally posted by elahi
                      They both suck. One cant play pace and the other is a sifarshi via his father.
                      First of all, Majid khan's sifarish doesnt work for Bazid because Majid has been at loggerheads with all PCB mgmt that came after his tenure as CEO of PCB. Secondly Bazid has been scoring heavily in domestic arena and got his chance deservingly. If he doesnt get successful at int'l scene, so be it but to say that he got his chance out of sifarish makes your argument falls flat on face :-)
                      The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                        Originally posted by Saby
                        First of all, Majid khan's sifarish doesnt work for Bazid because Majid has been at loggerheads with all PCB mgmt that came after his tenure as CEO of PCB. Secondly Bazid has been scoring heavily in domestic arena and got his chance deservingly. If he doesnt get successful at int'l scene, so be it but to say that he got his chance out of sifarish makes your argument falls flat on face :-)
                        The fact that his uncle and father are so well connected certainly cannot hurt his chances to get onto the team. You think Imran Khan and Inzi don't talk about the team?
                        This debate, for me anyhow, is mostly irrelevant. Bazids results playing at the international level so far speak for themself.... Nothing special at all.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                          Originally posted by elahi
                          The fact that his uncle and father are so well connected certainly cannot hurt his chances to get onto the team. You think Imran Khan and Inzi don't talk about the team?
                          This debate, for me anyhow, is mostly irrelevant. Bazids results playing at the international level so far speak for themself.... Nothing special at all.
                          When Imran made his debut in 1971, he was thought a sifarshi too, and he had a forgettable first Test match. But look how he turned up. Not everyone can be like Javed Miandad and shine from the very start.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Hasan Raza or Bazid Khan

                            LOL, Imran Khan might just have a bit more obvious talent than Bazid Khan
                            Not saying the kid is a bad player or anything but really whats teh use of another middle order batsman when you have Inzi, Yoyo, Asim, Shaoib Malik and Younis already with the squad. On top of that Razzi and Afridi want to bat lower down. Seems to me if they want to draft somebody into the team it should be a Opening batsman.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X