Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yonis under pressure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yonis under pressure

    I think the ist test match was the first real test for the future captain Yonis under pressure and he was unable to deliver with the bat or on the field.
    People complaint that Inzi is not a very good captain but this is what happens when the team is under pressure. Inzi atleast delivered himself.
    Yonis does not have guts of a top batsman. If he would have produced a nice innings in the ist innings of the the situation must have been different but as WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS NOT AN ATTACKING CRICKETER and cannot clear the 30 yard circle.
    So the problem is same why is he in the team?
    Look what Lara did to us when WI were under pressure but we did not had Inzi or Yoyo to do that and all the reponsibility was on Yonis but as we all know that he cannot do that. He can play a good send hand in the presence of Inzi and Yoyo but I think any youngstar can do that better.

    #2
    Re: Yonis under pressure

    I think we lacked the real test batsmen. Thats all. Younis is a very limited ability player, we know that but as far as fighting spirit is concerned, he has shown this both in India and here as well. When you don't have a good batting line up in test, you just can't win. I think with this inexperienced batting lineup we could have lost to IND, SA and even NZ anyday.

    Lets move on to the second test and bring Inzi and Malik back. Kick Yasir out from the team and replace him with Malik who should open along with Salman. Malik atleast makes sure he leaves 50-60 runs on the scoreboard and has always been good runner b/w wickets and releases the pressure from his partner. Where as while Yasir is on the pitch he not just misses the ball with great stupidity (which evantually gets him out in the same fashion over and over) but also increase the pressure on himself and his partner. A very good match position will look shaky once he stays on the wicket for an hour. He has lost his confidence.
    charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
    zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Yonis under pressure

      come on guys, it was just one match .......... i do believe younis will be a very successfull captain, give him sometime, as far inzi is concerned he is the best we have and certainly it would have taken some pressure off younis as well had they been present .........
      no pain, no pain ............

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Yonis under pressure

        Originally posted by caliboy
        I think the ist test match was the first real test for the future captain Yonis under pressure and he was unable to deliver with the bat or on the field.
        People complaint that Inzi is not a very good captain but this is what happens when the team is under pressure. Inzi atleast delivered himself.
        Yonis does not have guts of a top batsman. If he would have produced a nice innings in the ist innings of the the situation must have been different but as WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS NOT AN ATTACKING CRICKETER and cannot clear the 30 yard circle.
        So the problem is same why is he in the team?
        Look what Lara did to us when WI were under pressure but we did not had Inzi or Yoyo to do that and all the reponsibility was on Yonis but as we all know that he cannot do that. He can play a good send hand in the presence of Inzi and Yoyo but I think any youngstar can do that better.
        Dude, are you suffering from short term memory loss? post perh ker shuk hua hai!
        The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Yonis under pressure

          Why do we want to change Inzi as a captain now or later? Especailly when he is starting to mature as a captian and also performing well as a bastman. Younis will make a great Vice captain and that's it.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Yonis under pressure

            like he said at the presentation ceremony today. "...Its No Problem!"
            "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Yonis under pressure

              again - please refrain from jumping to conclusions just yet. Look at what Younis had to work with in his very first test match as a captain. You can have an opinion, but its very premature at this stage to draw any inferences - give him at least 4 or 5 test matches.
              For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Yonis under pressure

                I knew this....younis will fail in one match and knives will be out....I predicted it long time ago in another thread....

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Yonis under pressure

                  Younis will still make a good captain. He will learn as Inzi did.. didn't he?
                  Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Yonis under pressure

                    My point was that yonis doesnt deserve his place in side so there is no question that he can be Pakistani captian.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Yonis under pressure

                      Originally posted by caliboy
                      My point was that yonis doesnt deserve his place in side so there is no question that he can be Pakistani captian.
                      not long ago, this line was used for inzi too, quite very often infact.
                      Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Yonis under pressure

                        Mods can you please replanish jokes forum with this ^ new thread addition.
                        Thanks
                        *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                        Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Yonis under pressure

                          Originally posted by Raindance
                          Mods can you please replanish jokes forum with this ^ new thread addition.
                          Thanks
                          are you talking about my post?
                          Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Yonis under pressure

                            Originally posted by Umar Talib
                            again - please refrain from jumping to conclusions just yet. Look at what Younis had to work with in his very first test match as a captain. You can have an opinion, but its very premature at this stage to draw any inferences - give him at least 4 or 5 test matches.
                            exactly
                            Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Yonis under pressure

                              No Shoaib, no Inzi, no Youhana, no Malik, no Sami, and you are still blaming Younis? I think he is a very energetic captain, and if Afridi did get into a fight with him, then it should be Afridi who should be in trouble and not Younis. I remember Afridi also had a fight with Miandad when he was coach. Pathan needs to control his temper.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X