What actions did ICC take against...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What actions did ICC take against...?

Someone posted the free video link to the Pak Ind series...
    i was going thru when it came... the ridiculous run out decision given by hari haran (3rd umpire) he had all the time in the world and he showed yoyo the red light ravi shahstri's words : "oh, he'z a brave man harri harran giving that out, favouring the home team" - are most indian umpires performing at this level?

[thumb=H]yoyo26021_5987994.JPG[/thumb]

well back to my main question... what really happened afterwards? did he have to go b4 icc to explain what the hell was going on in his head

Re: What actions did ICC take against...?

[thumb=H]inzi26021_2922172.JPG[/thumb]

and herez inzi given out... "it was miles away" - ramiz

oh and not to mention there was some problem with the pitch too that day .... wasn't there?

Comment

^ ICC is a sleepy organization, esp when it comes to such matters for Asian team, had this happened to Aus, Eng this would have ended Hari Haran's umpiring career.

Comment

damn.. where'd all the indians goo.. i see them fuming in the other threads..

Comment

And you don't think they will have execuses for this. just wait and see.

Comment

kiya yaad keraa rahaay hoo bhayeee.... yoyo took not equal but double revenge,,, but making TWO run out on direct throws.... first Rahul and then I guess Kaif.. its was something :K:

Comment

This guy is an idiot. He is the umpire at England V BD match, he denied Harmisson a hatrick when he refuse to give a plumb LBW. Where do ICC get such morons from?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan
                This guy is an idiot. He is the umpire at England V BD match, he denied Harmisson a hatrick when he refuse to give a plumb LBW. Where do ICC get such morons from?
                I really hope England kicks some ICC behinds now!

Comment

Working...
                X