Professional Coaching Qualifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional Coaching Qualifications

All the Asian test planning nations have hired the services of foreign qualified professional coaches.

A lot of Australian & Rnglish county players including test players work towards their various level of coaching qualifications.

I only know about one Pakistani ex players who has all the different levels of qualifications and that is Wasim Raja. Haroon Rashid has some levels of qualifications but not all.

Recently Prasad (ex Indian bowler) completed all the levels of qualifications from England.

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=130009

Sports psychology/science and technology seems to be playing important role in major sports including cricket and we need to keep pace with the latest developments if we are to compete with the best.

Why don't our own current and ex players work towards professional coaching qualifications and learn about the latest technology so that in the future local coaches are available rather then paying high amounts of money to foreigners.

PCB may have built a wonderful NationalCricketAcademy with the modern facilities - but have they got any one who is professional qualified to run this?

I am interested in knowing others views on this topic and please update me if you know of any other ex or current players who have some levels of coaching qualifications.

Jokers + Cheaters + Fixers
Working...
X