Question about quadret spinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about quadret spinners

I was reading Chandrashekars biography on another web site and a question came to mind. Has there ever been a bowling line-up in a test match with NO fast bowler? There is always talk about India's quadret of Bedi, Prasanna, Venkat and Chandra. Did they ever play togehter in the same match?

Re: Question about quadret spinners

Well indians do play with 3 regular spinners, couple of part time spinners and 1 fast bowler in a test at home ground which seems unusal but then the pitches in such matches are spinners paradise.

I don't know if there was a match where there were no fast bowlers at all
    Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

Originally posted by funguy
      I was reading Chandrashekars biography on another web site and a question came to mind. Has there ever been a bowling line-up in a test match with NO fast bowler? There is always talk about India's quadret of Bedi, Prasanna, Venkat and Chandra. Did they ever play togehter in the same match?
      YES..all 4 did play together but unfortunately i dont remember the match.....i think in 1967 against NZ in NZ.....

Comment

This is the only instance of all four playing in the same test, 1967 against England at Birmingham. Scorecard

Comment

Originally posted by WiseGuy
          This is the only instance of all four playing in the same test, 1967 against England at Birmingham. Scorecard
          At 18 Stones, I wonder if Colin Milburn was the heaviest test player?

However, the image of Ehteshamuddin running to the wicket was quite a sight
          " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

Comment

I don't know what the hell is this question,,,just get off my sight ,,aa jatay hain tension burhanay,,
            *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
            Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Originally posted by Raindance
              I don't know what the hell is this question,,,just get off my sight ,,aa jatay hain tension burhanay,,
              Aray Bhai I was only replying to funguy's message na. tension nahee lenay ka.

Comment

Originally posted by WiseGuy
                Aray Bhai I was only replying to funguy's message na. tension nahee lenay ka.
                ------------cvabn---------
                to mai bhi ussi ko he bola na raja inder ko,,, chal to agay daikh nahi to lagoun ga aik kaan kay neechay,,,, ,,,bohat tension hai appun ko bas,,,
                *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Working...
                X