Bazid Khan? Whats The Verdict Guppies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bazid Khan? Whats The Verdict Guppies?

he looks good enough solid in defence and seems to have the ability to bat in the middle overs however wat he seems to be lacking is the ability to accelerate and hit out like yoyo and inzi

wat do u all fink??

Re: Bazid Khan? Whats The Verdict Guppies?

i agree with you, he is a solid batsman but he needs to make runs faster,dont worry he has the ability to hit hard,i've seen him playing in A team
    ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Drew
      i agree with you, he is a solid batsman but he needs to make runs faster,dont worry he has the ability to hit hard,i've seen him playing in A team
      Wow, a khatoon following the A team. Now i have seen it all!
      Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

Looks very solid but didnt like the way he was clean bowled by a yorker.

Also, am afraid that until he plays against England in Oct , any performance he puts in needs to be taken with a pinch of salt!

Comment

^
          he was bowled off a very good delivery, late in the innings trying to hit a big one....
          doesnt tell much i guess....

he is good for tests....
          a bit too slow for one-dayers....
          and, like younis khan, has not shown a variety of shots....
          and elegance is almost absent in his batting....
          Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Isnt this too early to pass any "Verdict" ? Give him 8/10 matches atleast !
            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Straight bat, cool headed, well trained, and huge pawa (abba jee)...not much can go wrong...brings education in the dressing room, now we hv two english speaking school boys (+Salman Butt) after a very very long time....they will most likely finish college if they already havent....definately a good start...

Comment

If we are talking about Solid Defence what is wrong with Asim Kamal, who I think is better than Mr. Khan. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by fartguru
                  Straight bat, cool headed, well trained, and huge pawa (abba jee)...
                  Majid khan has always been at loggerheads with PCB and Bazid Khan has suffered because of that. He could have made into the team earlier but because of his father's contentions with PCB he couldnt. So 'pawa' is not applicable here.

He is alright. His range of strokes will come to the fore when he plays in the first test. It was his third major innings and you cannot expect someone to blast right away (unless you are certain Mr Afridi). IMO he played intelligently alongwith Youhana.
                  The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Basit
                    If we are talking about Solid Defence what is wrong with Asim Kamal, who I think is better than Mr. Khan. What do you guys think?
                    Asim Kamaal is definately a strong bet. But I think management played both Bazid and Yasir to give them some air of confidence before the first test match. Asim will play in first test thats for sure.
                    The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
                      ^

and, like younis khan, has not shown a variety of shots....
                      You need to watch cricket more often, Younis Khan is the most innovative batsman in the team, he plays variety of shots.

Sweep, reverse sweep, pulls, hooks, cuts, drives etc..

Comment

Too early to pass any verdict. Defenitely has the talent thats why he made it that far. I agree with saby on the pawa thing, I don't think his father's relationship with PCB really helped him much, but tell me something guys which is far more important before discussing about his performance. Do we see him playing in the side? i don't think so, atleast for the 2-3 series. He might play in the first test against WI due to inzi's suspension but thats it. There is no place for him in the ODI side, the only position vacant or atleast where he can compete is the opening spot the test side since they are still trying to comeup with a good opening combination.
                        Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

Originally posted by umair_ahmed
                          You need to watch cricket more often, Younis Khan is the most innovative batsman in the team, he plays variety of shots.

Sweep, reverse sweep, pulls, hooks, cuts, drives etc..
                          I will agree with you on this. He doesnt have many big shtos to offer that are needed in death overs but he certainly has a decent collection of strokes.

Comment

Younis Khan is ever improving and nurturing into a test worthy Cap10.

I was very critical of Bazid when they played U-15 final at Lords with India (Pakistan lost). True copy of his father,, lazy and laid back,, but I saw a promise in his 1st ODI,,,
                            need to see more of him to say the least.
                            *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                            Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

He made 66 and we will give a verdict hmmmm....I think he is good

Comment

Working...
                              X