Good Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Bye

I know its cowardly to walk away from a problem, and I have never ever done this in my whole F*****G life, and this may not even be the right place, or time, but something happened with me and Shivangi, but thats not even something I am blaming for my departure, apart from that some thing also happened between me and Phoodinay ki whatever, and Pakoras.

I am really really mad at all three or two fo the problems however you may want to see it, I am not saying I will not Visit this site, all I am saying is I will not Participate in any conversation.

GOOD BYE.

Best of luck to Shivangi, Pakora and Phoodinay ki whatever.

Aejaz

Re: Good Bye

Aejaz bhai, ke hoya. Calm down. And post away. If you dont like certain individuals just put their posts on ignore list and save yourself some braincells. Insha'allah you will be better off this way.

Hope to see your posts.
    The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

oh kithay ja rahay ho pa ji ...
      aejaz bhai dont u dare leave this place . cuz if u do than i wont eat for two days . so plz for the sake of my eating dont leave . and yea like saby said just block them and chill. dont leave all the good freinds cuz u had some problems with a couple of ppl in here . we all need you here ...

besides who are we gonna pick on when india's losing just kiddin
      DiVideD wE StaND... UniTeD wE FaLL...

Comment

Saby Bhai, AkbarKhan Bhai,

I will be very very honest with you guys, I have tried my Very best too many a times to absorb and understand and accomodate siht holes and a$$ holes, but there is a limit, specially with my condition I dont really think I need all this Heart trouble, and tension.

Like I said I WILL STILL RELIGIOUSLY AND REGULARLY VISIT HERE, just dont expect my participation, coz even when trying to make things better or trying to help A$$ Holes, if I am getting blamed, can you honestly blame me for trying to reduce my tensions.

Not only that I am just not going to walk away Its 755pm now I am going to give all my friends here on CN exactly 24 hours to clarify any doubts they may have about me, but at the end on 8pm tomorrow 19may 2005. I can bet you you will not see any posts from me.

The only reason I am doing this is so tomorrow no one can say Indians or Indian Muslims are any worst that any one else on the face of this earth.

Aejaz

Comment

You actually let shivangi rattle you? :-O

And the whole Pakora thing was so funny, if it were not so tragic.

Well, you can certainly go, as long as you promise to be back before Pak-India series, so we can pick on you again.
          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
            You actually let shivangi rattle you? :-O

And the whole Pakora thing was so funny, if it were not so tragic.

Well, you can certainly go, as long as you promise to be back before Pak-India series, so we can pick on you again.
            Faisal Bhai,

I know for certain I cannot, make you believe what kind of an Individual I am, and Hell no Shivangi Jee I can Handle, Pakora I tried to Help, its the Phoodinay issue, read my posts and tell me honestly did I deserve that.

Yes I do Know and Understand VERY VERY Clearly my going away is not making a difference to anybody especially to GS/KK/CN but me.

But I rather keep my mouth shut than be Blamed for some one elses folly.

You still disagree with me Faisal Bhai?????

Comment

Aray aap tau shadeed ghussa ho gayay, uncle. Pakora/Poodinay ko marein goli. Hamm bhi roz maartay hein.
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

aur bachoN ke moonh lago Aejaz bhai Cafe ki makhlooqaat se dur raha karo agar life mein kuch karna hai tou

And no, you can't go just now, Irfan has started bowling at 144kmph, I swear I just read it on www.htcricket.com
                charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
                  Aray aap tau shadeed ghussa ho gayay, uncle. Pakora/Poodinay ko marein goli. Hamm bhi roz maartay hein.
                  Faisal Bhai,

Aap mane ya na mane I do Respect and Honor you and the whole mods and admins and Ceo's efforts from the bottom of my heart, for keeping this site so wonderful and clean where I can without hesitation call my kids to look at a comment from a member, also for making it pleasureable and even addictive for folks like me.

But that does not in any way mean I take siht from phoodinas and Pakoras, sorry, just not happening.

Worst part is I still dont understand where I wronged them.

Comment

Issi liyay kehtay hein ziyada peeni nahi chahiyay. What do u know.... may be he is drunk

Aap kahein tau police me rapatt kara dein? Hukam karein aap... aisee ki taisee karr daitay hein... chutney bana dein gay uss ki.

Comment

brov' we haven't had a formal intro' + i don't know wat the majra is here having said all dat, i'll suggest you stick around cos frankly this world would be a utopia and we wouldn't have clowns like bush for leaders, if we could all learn to get along and live in peace and harmony.... khair dis won't happen for some time YET.....

so just try to understand this, ppl have arguments, i have had disagreements with ppl on here for a long long time and wat u do is u don't let ppl get the better of u and learn to take it on the chin and move on. i've done it to a certain extent with myself and u yaar do the same. ignore the guys who give u hassle and allah allah khair sala.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_guy
                        aur bachoN ke moonh lago Aejaz bhai Cafe ki makhlooqaat se dur raha karo agar life mein kuch karna hai tou

And no, you can't go just now, Irfan has started bowling at 144kmph, I swear I just read it on www.htcricket.com
                        Smooth Guy Bhai,

Maine kiya galti ker di agar I asked a Question with intentions to be helpful, Rahi Irfan Pathan ki baat, aap mane ya na mane my all time Idols are still Imran, Wasim, Holding, Pollock, Kapil, Srinath in that order, hope you noticed Irfan does not even so far appear on the list.

I do know and Understand, Just like I have been saying NO ONE IS INDESPENSIBLE including nacheez me, so why worry, Inshallah tomorrow there will be a better Aejaz (Moajiza).

Comment

aray yaar! i know who ur idols are. i was just lurring you for an indian star
                          take it easy and you know majority of KK's regulars missed you whole time last year for several months and were worried for your health too.

i miss your predictions before and participation during the matches.
                          charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                          zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Although I am a very very junior member as compared to most of the people who have posted so far in this thread. I joined this forum couple of months ago and believe me before that I always thuoght that I am not the sort of person who can join such forums and continue to post on them. Because most of the times I noticed non serious kind of posts on different non-serious forums. By chance I got to know about GS and I joined the forum and I swear its a kind of an addiction now for me. Althought I have never posted anything outside cricketname because cricket is my passion but you never know some day I might start posting in other non-cricketing parts of this forum as well. But all I want to say is that this forum is a public forum where people are allowed to give their view points as long as they do it within certain limits and guidelines. People like me are probably able to maintain their interest in daily threads because of their quality and the knowledge you get by discussing and arguing. When you argue you lose some time and sometime you win. I was going through the controversial thread in discussion which resulted in aejaz sahib anger and frankly speaking I don't see any thing which was so offensive that someone has to pleave the forum. A guy was understandably disappointed due to visa rejections and I don't know what really made aejaz sahib so pissed off. However I don't know if something happened outside the thread in private messages and in that case its a totally different story. All I want to say is that its not worth leaving this forum just becasue of an unpleasant arguement or misbehaviour from a member or members.
                            Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

ohh please no aejaz bhia... aap inlogaon ki wajah say hamain udaas kardaina chahtay hian na.. theek hai

we will miss you for sure and pray that you be back soon

Comment

Working...
                              X