Pakistan - W.Indies Tour News & Masala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan - W.Indies Tour News & Masala

I read an article in the news on web yesterday and I just slipped in saving it.

I wish I had, but cant seems to find it again, so sorry guys, Source kay bagair kaam chalaooo,,,

It was written byan author based on the news that Brian Lara's being rested ahead of ODI's with Pakistan.

Author was elaborating on the WI board's decision to 'Rest the legend' ahead of the 1st ODI against Pakistan.

It was written how the team has been under tremendous pressure to play under his (Lara) shadow and if he falls he brings the whole team down with him. (There was a mention of Mr. Tandulkar) and Mr. Chanderpauls (Captain) gallant efforts to make some sense out of the legend's monotonous behavior.

For the later, WI board comes to his (Chanderpauls) rescue and gave Mr. Lara the only sitara out of his usual paanch sitara.

(Well he has his stomach full with 6 packs as the saying on KK goes). In fact he has no stomach for more. Good news has no frills! ,,, (game bro! find another name asap , bro)

(How rude was the author I can't copy it, but he did also mentioned our own back yard boy Mr. Shoaib Akhter.
    How rude Good thing the author was not an Indian otherwise I would given him a kick or two.

In the article an incident was also attributed to him (lara) with the team players.

One day he invites the whole team to his house to show-off his newly bought state of the art 'Music system' equipped with all the bells & whistles.

The irony of the 'invite' was how he got rid of his teammates immediately after showing it, stating that he needs to be left alone now to listen to his music.

The 'backlash' was endless. Imagine playing or sharing a dressing room with him
    after this.

In the recently concluded one dayer with SA, his dismissals in the 2 matches were under the microscope hence his casualness towards his game and monotonous behavior in general.

GENTLEMEN! LET THE GAME BEGIN ! :elmo:
    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Re: Pakistan - W.Indies Tour News & Masala

maaro maaro Lara ko anday tamatar maaro...

Comment

kyon bhai lara ne aisa kya zulm kar diya
      Shahid Afridi in Green, has rocked the cradle of the Shivangi Dixit in Blue

Comment

Originally posted by shivangi
        kyon bhai lara ne aisa kya zulm kar diya
        -------cvabn----------
        Lara nay shooda paana dekhya aur larkoun ko ghar say nikaal diya,,,
        *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Raindance
          -------cvabn----------
          Lara nay shooda paana dekhya aur larkoun ko ghar say nikaal diya,,,
          bhot bura kiya.saza zaroor milani chahiye

Comment

bhot bura kiya.saza zaroor milani chahiye
            lara koo shivangi kaay saath baaand kar dooo khudd hee saheee hooo jaay gaa aur afridi kee jaaan chooot jaay geeee hehehehehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by desired
              lara koo shivangi kaay saath baaand kar dooo khudd hee saheee hooo jaay gaa aur afridi kee jaaan chooot jaay geeee hehehehehehhe
              afridi ki jaan hoon main wo kabhi nahi chootegi

Comment

afridi ki jaan hoon main wo kabhi nahi chootegi
                hehehehe do u know wat bein in luv wid a staunch pathaan actually means if u were to get together wid him that would be it for u no more KK or comin out of house widout a burqa and all u up for that bibi jee??

Comment

Originally posted by desired
                  hehehehe do u know wat bein in luv wid a staunch pathaan actually means if u were to get together wid him that would be it for u no more KK or comin out of house widout a burqa and all u up for that bibi jee??
                  and having to walk four steps behind the staunch pathaan, also.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheRudeOne
                    and having to walk four steps behind the staunch pathaan, also.....
                    indeeed !!

Comment

((( GUYS PLEASE AVOID OFF TOPICS HERE - TKS )))) ^ ^ ^

This conversation was recorded this morning in my office
                      As anticipated by me for the past few days;

Chris - *giggles* "you guys smoked us"

Rainu - *giggles back* " hey! What you expect. Where ever we go we always compete with 13 on the field"

Chris - *frowns* " Yeh that was bit off wasí in it?" "He (umpire) must be smokin it during the breaks I bet "

Rainu - ** "thatís why we used the smoke screen for you guys"

Chris - "ah! We will get you in the next one" "Its not over until the fat lady sings"

Rainu - *angry* "ok one more fat joke on Inzimam, and its strike 3 for you"

Chris - *bit mad* "Well Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akta can get all they want, when
                      Our Lara is rested"

Rainu *Oye kalu mad* " we smoked you guys alright! but that doesn't mean we smoked with you - Wasim don't play cricket no more and Shoaib is out " :bash:

Chris - *what ever!* Oh ,, Then how did they get the Indies out like that,,,?

Rainu -
                      *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*

Comment

Working...
                      X