PAK/WINDIES on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAK/WINDIES on tv?

Who Got The Rights This Time??? Dishnetwork Or Direct Tv??
    Any Info?????

Re: PAK/WINDIES on tv?

direct tv
    Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

gaie bhans pani mein
      hmhmmm....
      Life is straight as a jalebi, sweet yet...Twisted!

Comment

just saw an ad on direct TV.. they are showing it in Canada..don't know exactly which channel. as they have the "Exclusive" rights for Sri lanka, West indies, England and Australia.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/aboutus/Headlines.dsp
        Last edited by sophisticated_paki; May 14, 2005, 11:48 PM.
        Life is not about how many breaths you take. its about the moments that takes your breath away.

Comment

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/packag...2_Schedule.pdf

This is the link where you can find schedule of 2005 cricket season on direct TV.
          Dish network had their monopoly until last year in USA and I was so glad when direct TV started telecasting cricket. But they are also following dish network footstep in ripping off the cricket viewers in USA.
          They also have their webcast online on http://www.willow.tv/EventMgmt/Default.asp.
          You will see that their online packages are also way too expensive.

Comment

well in canada, you can order CBN [caribbean network] through rogers. its channel 640. currently they are showing live coverage of windies v SA and i hope that they will cover pak v windies series aswell. for first time subscribers, channel is free for 1 month. you only need to rent the digital box for $8-9 and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Jack_Sensei
              well in canada, you can order CBN [caribbean network] through rogers. its channel 640. currently they are showing live coverage of windies v SA and i hope that they will cover pak v windies series aswell. for first time subscribers, channel is free for 1 month. you only need to rent the digital box for $8-9 and thats it.
              ----------cvabn------------
              In Toronto - Ontario Rogers Cable Channel 640 CBN can be ordered.
              1st month is free and then it depends on your existing plan,,,,,

I ordered it and watched the SA-WI OD,, They are still repeating the whole ball-to-ball recording at least the 2nd time in a day.
              Its costing only Dollar-75 & the 1st month is free since we have the VIP plan + Internet +ATN+ARY
              Awesome deal realy !!
              :-)
              *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
              Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

its TEN Sports for the middle east.. Ten sports have exclusive rights for any Series of Wes Indies till 2008..

Comment

is this offered in canada, on cogeco?

Comment

at the moment rogers has it, and all day long hey show sa vs windies and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by GenSec
                      is this offered in canada, on cogeco?
                      well - given that cogeco is a subsidiary of rogers, they should offer similar programming. R U in Hamilton/St. Catherines area?
                      For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Please call your rogers cable customer service and ask for PREVIEW of channel 640.. they are giving away 1 month free preview and I got it.. its free and they will be showing the games live.. as per their advertisements so hurry up everyone.. today if you call.. you will be able to see the whole series for FREE
                        mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
                        abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

does anyone know how to watch it in australia ..........
                          no pain, no pain ............

Comment

Originally posted by khumin
                            does anyone know how to watch it in australia ..........
                            ------------cvabn----------
                            lol move over to Canada or dig a deep hole lol ,,, Its not bad in Toronto for $1.89 1st month ,,,I'l be able to watch the whole series on my big screen for that amount,,,, talk about super bargain,,,,
                            *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                            Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

For viewers in USA, it is available on direct TV. Obviously you won't get direct TV if you already have dish network like me. In that case you can watch it online on willowtv webcast http://www.willow.tv/EventMgmt/Default.asp

They have just announced a new package for Pak versus WI for $79.95. Before that the 2 packages available were for $207 and $199. I took their cricket ticket 04 package and the quality was really not bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X