Slower ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slower ball

by a fastie/medium pacer to disturb batsman's timing and aiming for his wicket... first time I saw was by Aqib Javed in WC 1992. Anyone knows who started it? When? or did it start with birth of cricket ?

Re: Slower ball

Maloom nahi,,, kasmay mai nay kabhi nahi ki,,,meri baal waisay he slow perti hai,, 2 thapay mai,,
    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

^ 2 thapay allowed hayn per ICC, nahi?

Comment

Keun nahi ? aik baaler ka baal jab thapa laita hai,, aur dosara jab Phielder catch kerta hai,,,,aur bolta hai,,, Howwwzaaaat umpire ! aur umpire kehta hai,,
        *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
        Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

the best slower ball i have seen bowled to date was by the gr8 courtney walsh to dismiss chris read, during a test in england in 2000. it completely left chris baffled. in nottingham {trent bridge} if i'm not wrong.

Comment

slower balls are for wusses....
            "Mai baap Amreeka has decided to breakup Pakistan, MQM will support Amreeka and I will not stop killing pukhtoons" - Pir Altaf Bhaggorra of Landan...

Comment

Originally posted by #let uz chat#
              the best slower ball i have seen bowled to date was by the gr8 courtney walsh to dismiss chris read, during a test in england in 2000. it completely left chris baffled. in nottingham {trent bridge} if i'm not wrong.
              I dont think so that was the greatest slower ball, I think it was Aquib Javed who bowled the best slower ball and that was in the WC 1992 against Newzeland to dismiss M. Greatbatch who was send the other bowlers to the cleaners. Completely decived him.
              hmhmmm....
              Life is straight as a jalebi, sweet yet...Twisted!

Comment

steve waugh used to do a great job with change of pace
                Life is not a joke, but a life without jokes is a cruel joke of life

Comment

Originally posted by acrobi123
                  I dont think so that was the greatest slower ball, I think it was Aquib Javed who bowled the best slower ball and that was in the WC 1992 against Newzeland to dismiss M. Greatbatch who was send the other bowlers to the cleaners. Completely decived him.
                  I agree, greatbatch was completely bamboozled. It was one of the best slow ball I have ever seen if not the best.
                  Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

i started it bowling in 1992 in the world cup camp thats where aqib learnt it

Comment

Originally posted by desired
                      i started it bowling in 1992 in the world cup camp thats where aqib learnt it
                      You started it???
                      Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

Working...
                      X