Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdul Razaaq opts out of Windies tour

Folks,

Abhi abhi read on CricInfo, aisay hi by the way, that Abdur Razzaq has opted out of West Indies tour for personal reasons. Apparently his auntie ji is very sick (auntie is a vague term, ofcourse.. don't know if its khaala, or phuphi or mumani or chachi or who), but obviously Razzaq pai jaan is so attached to her, he can't leave her right now. He says, he may join the tour some where in the middle if auntie ji gets well.

Anyway, that should simply selectors problems a little bit and Afridi tau aaya hi aaya.
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Re: Abdur Razaaq opts out of Windies tour

Here you go... towards the end of this link

http://content.cricinfo.com/ci/conte...ry/209010.html
    Meanwhile, Pakistan suffered an early blow last evening, when Abdul Razzaq dropped out of the squad for personal reasons. "Hopefully, I will join the team later, because the condition of my aunt is quite precarious," said Razzaq. "I can't say at the moment when I'll be able to join the team."
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Re: Abdul Razaaq opts out of Windies tour

Originally posted by Faisal
      Folks,

Abhi abhi read on CricInfo, aisay hi by the way, that Abdur Razzaq has opted out of West Indies tour for personal reasons. Apparently his auntie ji is very sick (auntie is a vague term, ofcourse.. don't know if its khaala, or phuphi or mumani or chachi or who), but obviously Razzaq pai jaan is so attached to her, he can't leave her right now. He says, he may join the tour some where in the middle if auntie ji gets well.

Anyway, that should simply selectors problems a little bit and Afridi tau aaya hi aaya.
      Faisal Bhai,

Inni Gandi Gandi Baate na hi kare, specially Khala aur Phuphi ke bare main, kiya kahu both are really hotttttt, and Incest waise bhi buri baat hain

I didnt expect this from you Faisal Bhai, Just today Morning I was Complementing you about your Political correctness, and this is how you repay me.

Comment

Faisal its his Sasoo ji who is ill.
        charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
        zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

^ apnay ankhoon say guzartay daikhna chehta hai...yehi nah ho baad main phir zinda ho jain.

or it could be that their aint any spinach available in west indies.

Comment

^ hahaha 'Khamba Bachaa Kay' wala joke yaad agaya
            charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
            zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Sasssssssssss bemar ha Fojiee kee.....

Comment

kia bahana banaya hay Razzaq ne, kabhi pait mai dard hai, kabhi saas beemaar hai, kabhi kuchh kabhi kuchh, saalay ko drop hee kar do, itnaa "UNCOMMITTED" player kis ne dekha?

* waiting for people to compare the "committment" *

Comment

^^ yaar jahan tak mera kheyal hai abdur razzaq bhai ne pehli dafa ye bahana lagaya hai...uss se pehle to mujhe naheen yaad parta kab us ne pait dard ka ya sarr dard ka bahana banaya tha...
                  Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
                  Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1
                    kia bahana banaya hay Razzaq ne, kabhi pait mai dard hai, kabhi saas beemaar hai, kabhi kuchh kabhi kuchh, saalay ko drop hee kar do, itnaa "UNCOMMITTED" player kis ne dekha?

* waiting for people to compare the "committment" *
                    I think he is protesting against the decision of shoaib's exclusion.
                    Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

By the way razak is leaving on friday may 13th.
                      Incompetent Clueless Clowns: ICC

Comment

^ is that the expected expiry/recovery date for his "aunt"?

Comment

@some replies ^^ ,, brutal,,,
                          *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                          Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Working...
                          X