Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Golf Rankings and racist commentators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Golf Rankings and racist commentators.

I often sit down to watch Golf with my dad, and we always laugh at the American commentators who are so biased against the darkies such as Vijay Singh. This dude is an amazing player and ranks No.2 in world golf rankings (maybe hes now No.1 after winning the Wichovia Open). They never show his shots and continuously focus on the American players, even when they're lagging way behind. To top it off, they dislike Ernie Els and Retief Goosen who hold No.3 and No. 4 respectively - why do Americans think they created the game of golf, and give credit where its deserved?
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Re: World Golf Rankings and racist commentators.

Originally posted by cat-woman
    I often sit down to watch Golf with my dad, and we always laugh at the American commentators who are so biased against the darkies such as Vijay Singh. This dude is an amazing player and ranks No.2 in world golf rankings (maybe hes now No.1 after winning the Wichovia Open). They never show his shots and continuously focus on the American players, even when they're lagging way behind. To top it off, they dislike Ernie Els and Retief Goosen who hold No.3 and No. 4 respectively - why do Americans think they created the game of golf, and give credit where its deserved?
    For the same reason they ignore when their allied dictators go gasing their own people, and then turn around attack the same dictator and impose santions on his people, killing millions in the process and then ten years later accuse the dictator of building and storing WMDs and attack him again, only to end up not finding any WMDs.....
    "Mai baap Amreeka has decided to breakup Pakistan, MQM will support Amreeka and I will not stop killing pukhtoons" - Pir Altaf Bhaggorra of Landan...

Comment

Chill cat woman....they aren't being racist. Since i assume you were watching an american broadcast, obviously they are going to focus upon american golfers. I'm sure there is a channel somewhere in fiji that constantly shows vijay singh and ignores tiger woods and phil mickelson. And obviously those american broadcasters aren't racist towards darkies since they do show tiger woods.
      Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

Comment

^exactly, claiming the commentators are racist is ridiculous. It's a ratings game and the American networks show what the American viewers want to see... guys like Phil and Tiger

Comment

Working...
        X