The Asia Cup 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Asia Cup 2022

The Asia Cup 2022 is going to be starting at 17 august and Pakist would be playing is first match with India , What a cracker would be this who is going to be win?
    https://www.elixir.org.pk/

This year's Asia Cup was supposed to be played in Sri Lanka but Indian Cricket Board is so snobby that they refused to play in Sri Lanka due to economic crisis there. Now in Dubai, Indian team is staying at Palm Jumeirah resort unlike every other team which is staying together in a hotel. I don't care who wins as long as it is not India.

Comment

who is here to talk cricket?

Pak - India match. Brilliant game. However the trash batting done by Pakistanis was overcomed by last over swings by Dhani and then brilliant bowling by all bowlers.

In the end, some fielding mistakes and bad bowling changes costed us.

Harris Rauf is so overrated. But thankfully there was no hassan Ali otherwise match could be done in first 10 overs

Comment

It is was a great game of cricket but unfortunately Pakistan has lost the match..

Comment

After Pakistan on Sunday, today Sri Lanka has beaten India as well !

India is out of tournament, Yay ! For the record, Inzimam-ul-Haq made that prediction yesterday.

Now I don't care whoever wins Asia Cup 2022.

Comment

Amazing game Pak vs Afgh, I was afraid our team was not in great form as Babar has been off colors. Afghan's started the game blazing at 10 rpo but that lasted only 3 overs, in 4th over they started to falter and ended the inning at 129. Pakistan needing 130 could barely keep up with the run rate with disciplined Afghani bowling specially the spinner Mujeeb and Rashid drying up the runs. Pakistan needed 11 runs in last over with last wicket on the pitch, Naseem ended the game with 2 fantastic sixes on first 2 balls!

Comment

Pakistan and Sri Lanka have qualified for the Asia cup 2022 Final..

Comment

What is going on?

Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                  What is going on?
                  You tell me, what is going on there?

Comment

India has successfully filled hatred for Pakistan in some Afghanis !

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
                      So how strong is the faith that India can so effortlessly convince the fiercest Jihadis to defy the religious teachings and attack their brothers in faith? Are Indians superseding the religious doctrines? Is this what the decades old Jihad and millions dead and on verge of starvation was for. I thought it was for glory of faith!

Or could it be that Afghans did not like the hypocritical double games?

My predictions are coming true. ,sooner than I thought.
                      I think their will be a serious movement to make KP part of Taliban Estate.

It does not seem to be an isolated incidence, if the fans were a cross section of the population, together with display of hate by Afghan players is evidence that this is a wide spread sentiment
                      Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Indian fans and players have always been civilized.

Comment

Like when they voted against Pakistan in 1947, attacked Pakistan, supported pashtunistan and Baloch terrorists. Afghan bhai taliban also ripped Pakistani flag ironically when Pakistan gave aid to them after August 2021.

Them Indianz are worse than Mossad !

Anyway, coming back to Pakistan, what is the use of this Fakar Zeman unless Pakistan is only supposed to win against Namibia and Hong Kong? The guy has more misfires than a tuk tuk rickshaw.

Babar has generally been great but hopefully he isn’t becoming another Sarfraz. Karma would be really a ***** if he turns into another khatmal brother after being hyped for so long. Please don’t bring India as India dominated cricket for a while after IPL and have won test series in Australia that Pakistan even under HRH Imran Khan couldn’t achieve back in the day. Pakistan has been average at best and phateechar way too long for a major cricketing power.

Comment

So how strong is the faith that India can so effortlessly convince the fiercest Jihadis to defy the religious teachings and attack their brothers in faith? Are Indians superseding the religious doctrines? Is this what the decades old Jihad and millions dead and on verge of starvation was for. I thought it was for glory of faith!
                            Pakistan brought stability using the warlords while Russia and its allies had brought weapons and destruction. India bought them with money, little money and little hatred lesson against Pakistan works wonders. The ones with "faith" are not the ones causing troubles or spewing hatred, learn the difference and live.

Or could it be that Afghans did not like the hypocritical double games?
                            You are as clueless as rest of Indians living in lala-land, the game was with US, not Afghans.

My predictions are coming true. ,sooner than I thought.
                            I think their will be a serious movement to make KP part of Taliban Estate.
                            Indians ki choti choti khushian.

Comment

Pakistan brought stability using the warlords while Russia and its allies had brought weapons and destruction. India bought them with money, little money and little hatred lesson against Pakistan works wonders. The ones with "faith" are not the ones causing troubles or spewing hatred, learn the difference and live.

You are as clueless as rest of Indians living in lala-land, the game was with US, not Afghans.

Indians ki choti choti khushian.
                              If you loose, you havenāt really lost, until you make excuses. I met someone who blamed the entire world for her unhappiness, I told her, maybe, the problem is not with the world.
                              I am not Indian but respect the fact that they have worked hard to gain respect for their country and citizens. Indian migrants are the back bone of Canadian economy. They are CEOās of major corporations Canada relies on 100K skilled Indian migrants and also hundreds of thousands going to school here and will make it home. I deal with Indians from every walk of life and really have not felt any ill will

Only 6k immigrants from Pak. Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X