Welcome Australia Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Australia Team

This is the historic moments for the cricket team of Pakistan and for the people of Pakistan that the cricket bake to home , today is the 1st test match ...
    https://www.elixir.org.pk/

I'm very happy to have AUS visiting Pakistan. It's after 24 years ! Today however got bad news about Shane Warne passing away. I don't understand how come such super fit athletes die suddenly. Few years back I heard of another player of a local cricket team who collapsed and passed away during a match.

Comment

"Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Great to have Australian team visiting Pakistan, a wonderful first day for Pak as well. 245/1 is a good score with Imam's century and he is still out there. I hope the wicket is still able to produce result within 5 days.

On other note, read the very sad news about Shane Warne's death. Best spinner of ball in the cricketing world, atleast in leg spin. Other closest was Murali.

They are calling it a "strange" heart attack but whatever, its a loss. RIP.
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

WTH why would they create such dead pitch with absolutely no result. This was supposed to be one heck of an exciting match. Kudos to Pindi crowd for showing up. Although a good match for centurion Imam and Abdullah as well as spinner Nauman. Something to cheer for

Comment

The first test match ending with draw that what not good things about the test match , I think there should be result oriented ...
            https://www.elixir.org.pk/

Comment

Comment

What a classic batting display by Abdullah shafiq, Babar Azam and Rizwan to save the day for Pakistan. Kudos!

Sad to see AS missing his century while the great BA missing his double century.

But can we learn a lesson and make better pitch for the third test? Whats the fear?

Comment

Working...
                X